Bolivar vs Fulton - Semis

BIGWEBB

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a very good game. Both programs are very good and I think it could go either way. Whether it be Bolivar or Liberty, year in and year out, it seems they just keep finding players. Fulton is strong all the way around, it should be a fun game to watch.

Both are good teams with two of the best coaches in Tennessee h.s. bb , Bolivar wins as Fulton isnt as good as last year..

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from wat im hearing bolivar is a heck of a team..fulton isnt as good as they were last yr but still have 2 of their 3 best players from last yr...sounds like its gonna be a fulton vs dyer co type game from last yr..hope my falcons come out on top tho!! depends on which gallman n steele show up!! GO FALCONS!!

Both are good teams with two of the best coaches in Tennessee h.s. bb , Bolivar wins as Fulton isnt as good as last year..

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fulton isnt as good as last year, but saying that 2 guys have gotten a lot better since last year and they go by the name of galman and steele...

Jody Wright is gonna lead his boys to another state championship... East domination haha on a serious note i think fulton by 7. Its gonna be a tight game and a good one to watch.