Wrestling State Duals Moving to Franklin

CoachT

You're be an expert on that topic. You'd have to go to a VOLS football board to find folks who know more about the subject of griping and whining than FR fans!

I don't know Countrypk, those Baylor fans sure know a thing or two about griping too, heck wasn't it just a few years ago when TJ Duncan "buried" Baylor along with his headgear causing a tide of your people to visit their one hundred dollar paid by the hour therapists?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All kidding aside - the dirt never leaves the floor of the ag center. what they do is spray it down with water and it hardens to a really thick consistency and than cover it with several layers of carpet, etc....

Let me clarify a little bit of what Lou said. The floor will be "packed" for the tournament. That's the term the Ag Center staff called the process. They apply moisture to the dirt, then bring in large tamping machines that pack and smooth the dirt. The floor will then be as hard and smooth as concrete. They will then roll carpet over the floor. We will use the carpet strips that TSSAA had under the mats at the traditional tournament on top of the carpet the ag center puts down. The center is climate controlled, so humidity shouldn't be an issue. I was just as concerned about the dirt as I'm sure a lot of people are, but once I learned how they treated it, I felt better. Ronnie Carter and Mark Reeves have both seen the floor in this "packed" state and agree that there isn't a safety issue.

The center hosts graduations, conventions, and even a figure skating competition.

Coach Blair

I don't know Countrypk, those Baylor fans sure know a thing or two about griping too, heck wasn't it just a few years ago when TJ Duncan "buried" Baylor along with his headgear causing a tide of your people to visit their one hundred dollar paid by the hour therapists?

Baylor's not my people but you're right about whining. griping and crying except for the MAN, Jordan Leen!

Baylor's not my people but you're right about whining. griping and crying except for the MAN, Jordan Leen!

Hmm I'm sure that's not your team since they are the only ones you've posted about since you started commenting late in the season. However, I'd be happy being known as almost anything, as long as I wasn't an arrogant fan like yourself. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hmm I'm sure that's not your team since they are the only ones you've posted about since you started commenting late in the season. However, I'd be happy being known as almost anything, as long as I wasn't an arrogant fan like yourself. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If you put a /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> after accusing someone of being arrogant, does that make it OK?

If you put a /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> after accusing someone of being arrogant, does that make it OK?

Hahaha absolutely not, but anyway we got off topic here because countrypk wants to fill ironman's shoes and make himself look like an idiot. If you look at what countrypk has posted on this topic it has been nothing constructive or informative, it has been him just picking fights. Look I don't know, nor do I care who your people are, but perhaps you should actually post something worth talking about instead of just trying to start arguments.

Hahaha absolutely not, but anyway we got off topic here because countrypk wants to fill ironman's shoes and make himself look like an idiot. If you look at what countrypk has posted on this topic it has been nothing constructive or informative, it has been him just picking fights. Look I don't know, nor do I care who your people are, but perhaps you should actually post something worth talking about instead of just trying to start arguments.

kinda like you...

Well ANYWAYS, back to the topic-- A big thank you is in need for Coach Blair of Brentwood and anyone else who had a part of ensuring the duals will continue. From what I have been told, the center will be more than sufficient to hold the tournament as far as seating is concerned.

kinda like you...

I guess your countrypk's special friend, but yes my initial posts were congratulating Coach Blair on his hard work in bettering high school wrestling and my second post was most certainly correct when I said that there was going to be someone from Chattanooga complaining about the location, or why else did countrypk respond to my post? But thanks for your concern.