CAK COACH PIFER LEAVES FOR COVENANT COLLEGE!

akula21

To Lil G...

Look at the State Tournament almost every year lilG 6 out of 8 are private. The last 6 years for sure the state champ has been private(could be more and probably is). That is a problem in my book. Especially when the privates can compete with the big schools, and almost no one in AAA can do that but the privates on a consitent basis.

Also privates have options Div II either division (two options), or public. Correct me if I am wrong, but Catholic will be the only AAA private school in the state. i commend Catholic for not dropping to DIV II. Alot of the privates have chose to do this with the realignment (borderline cowardly in my opinion).

Webb is going from Div I private to Div II private. This is a joke they don't compete anymore against the best privates in the state so drop down and play the little guys.

I think this is sad and the privates are afforded more options then publics.

If you think about it private schools get 3 state champs a year. While the publics get one. This rings true for many sports ex: baseball, softball, golf, soccer boys and girls.

i am just crying though if you read what others say (besides you BIGG)

With only 4 post miniG I have not antagonized you enough for you to be complaining yet. So quit complaining because my views differ from yours(because I am right).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey G finally got your wife on coacht awsome!!!!!

Don't I wish.

As far as the coaching search, getting a lot of applicants, but we haven't even publicly started to advertise. The News Sentinel hasn't even picked it up, which I am shocked about. One of the things is that the coach will either have to teach or be an administrator, so that somewhat limits the pool. While it will be a nice job to have, it will bring a ton of expectation and pressure. Not all people could handle that well.

I thought you and I had had the conversation about where I stood, it just seemed in your post that you had forgotten.

By the way, how many posts does one have to have before they become antagonized by you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (just playing with ya, by the way)

This would definitely be an excellent opportunity for any coach. Having to face Seymour in the region might turn a lot of the applicants away though. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> jk G, good luck in the search, and I'm sure you and the staff will find a great replacement for Coach Pifer.

Hey G finally got your wife on coacht awsome!!!!!

I don't know about the other stuff that ref says on here (more so on the men's board), but that one got a chuckle out of me.

Seymour moves up to AAA next year so that doesn't matter.

That's right, my bad. I'm not taking sides in the public vs. private debate, but aren't a few private schools moving up as well, no matter population? Seems like I heard that Catholic would be moving up a division in football because it was a private school competing with publics. I could be wrong. Maybe only football is getting totally reclassified etc. How is CAK going to be classified next year?

I antagonize everyone on here I guess? I am sorry everyone hates me.

You don't antagonize me, nor do I hate you. I just don't agree with some of your points or how you make them. I think we should all just hug it out.

You are just crying EasttnRef, all you do is make excuses for seymour, even before the game. So what if the privates have had that type of recent success. Maybe other programs should continue their hard work and see how they stack up and possibly even have success against the Privates. How great would it feel to be the team that knocks one of them off and gets through. Oh wait, seymour's girls did that this past season, yet you still complain. What about the reverse argument of a AAA sized school (seymour) competing against AA sized schools.

Seymour- 1216

Berean 103 Grace Christian 216 Alcoa 544 CAK 408 Harriman 367

How can you not find 11 competant soccer players with 1200 kids.

OH SNAP!!!!!!

You are just crying EasttnRef, all you do is make excuses for seymour, even before the game. So what if the privates have had that type of recent success. Maybe other programs should continue their hard work and see how they stack up and possibly even have success against the Privates. How great would it feel to be the team that knocks one of them off and gets through. Oh wait, seymour's girls did that this past season, yet you still complain. What about the reverse argument of a AAA sized school (seymour) competing against AA sized schools.

Seymour- 1216

Berean 103 Grace Christian 216 Alcoa 544 CAK 408 Harriman 367

How can you not find 11 competant soccer players with 1200 kids.

OH SNAP!!!!!!

After the last comment I will act like you no longer exist we are all dumber for reading this...