Who will coach Cleveland? Who are the new candidates?

auburn

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean #4, as Crawford is the #3. First 2 were long shots. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The people conducting the search at Cleveland, have clearly stated they want somebody with State Championship titles, so of course they were going to take a chance at some long shots.

Raider":2aw8w1u4]

The people conducting the search at Cleveland, have clearly stated they want somebody with State Championship titles, so of course they were going to take a chance at some long shots.

Just sound likes their a little too big for their britches to me....Cleveland isnt the dynasty that it was 15 years ago, the head coaching position doesnt carry the same amount of prestige it used to. There are plenty of good coaches out there who havent made it to Murfreesboro....Jmo

Just sound likes their a little too big for their britches to me....Cleveland isnt the dynasty that it was 15 years ago, the head coaching position doesnt carry the same amount of prestige it used to. There are plenty of good coaches out there who havent made it to Murfreesboro....Jmo

Very true, but Cleveland wants to return to that level and I really don't believe they are patient enough to wait with a younger coach

Anyways, I'm not holding my breath with the chance of hiring Crawford. Who are we looking at as our other candidates for the job?