Who will coach Cleveland? Who are the new candidates?

auburn

Are the 'rumors' true that y'all interviewed and are considering Ron Crawford from Brentwood? If so he would be a BETTER pick than Rankin. Better Coach and better all around personality also. Also he actually cares MORE about the kids and their grades and WILL talk to scouts from colleges.

From a selfesh stance I hope y'all do NOT hire him as I would LOVE to see him back at R'dale one day SOON!

From what I've heard that rumor is true, and that the middle TN coach I posted about earlier is the head coach of Brentwood. I've also heard that E.K. Slaughter of Soddy Daisy applied for the coaching position as well.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raider":28zbbbzt]

From what I've heard that rumor is true, and that the middle TN coach I posted about earlier is the head coach of Brentwood. I've also heard that E.K. Slaughter of Soddy Daisy applied for the coaching position as well.

I sure do hope we get a pretty darn good coach. Slaughter, eh, that doesn't sound like a bad choice; hes definately an up and comin coach in the area.

Without a doubt Cobble would be the best choice. He has had the number of every team Red Bank has played in their run of region 4-4a. He knows x's and o's well from what I understand. What is the old saying " a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" looks like a good young stable guy with the energy needed to infuse a program that is on the verge of imploding.

You guys would love coach Cobble, he makes coaching and playing football fun. EK is a good coach too, but a bit suprised Danials has been able to hold onto Kenny as long as he has. Coach Cobble will do a great job where ever he goes, or stays.

You guys would love coach Cobble, he makes coaching and playing football fun. EK is a good coach too, but a bit suprised Danials has been able to hold onto Kenny as long as he has. Coach Cobble will do a great job where ever he goes, or stays.

Sounds like a good coach, but I haven't heard about him being the mix for the head coaching position.

I've talked to a few people heavily involved at CHS and they say that the Central Office is working hard to name a coach and that it may happen as soon as the End of this Week. I would definately be watching for something to come out towards the end of the week. If not the head coach, at least who the candidates are.

Raider":228ncy20]

Sounds like a good coach, but I haven't heard about him being the mix for the head coaching position.

That would not suprise me either, he has a great job at Red Bank, Danials and himself have a great working relationship. I personally would like him to stay at Red Bank.