Rankings Week 3

mjuhb

Seymour should not even be ranked! The team is falling apart. Losing the Defender will probably do them in this year. Just not a very deep team and its a shame.

While the loss of Nathan had a huge impact on the team, I agree with sportsnut that it's a little early to be jumping ship. I know the team as a whole has a lot of heart and believe Bobby and Cory will only make them better as the season progresses.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the loss of Nathan had a huge impact on the team, I agree with sportsnut that it's a little early to be jumping ship. I know the team as a whole has a lot of heart and believe Bobby and Cory will only make them better as the season progresses.

With a HUGE district game tomorrow against Alcoa, Ref might have just been trying to fire the boys up. Don't know. As you said, it is pretty early. A whole lot can happen.

With a HUGE district game tomorrow against Alcoa, Ref might have just been trying to fire the boys up. Don't know. As you said, it is pretty early. A whole lot can happen.

I am throwing in the towel. Fire the boys up "G" ? This game should take no firing up.

I think Seymour could be a big ball of fire and still stand no chance in this game. Alcoa 7-0

I am throwing in the towel. Fire the boys up "G" ? This game should take no firing up.

I think Seymour could be a big ball of fire and still stand no chance in this game. Alcoa 7-0

I am having a hard time understanding what you are trying to do. Why in the world are you throwing in the towel? Are you an adult? A post like this sounds a bit childish. Am I missing something? Isn't Seymour 3-1? The only team that they have lost to is Maryville, and Maryville is a quality side. I am sure Coach Norwood @ Seymour would be a little upset if he read this post--not to mention the rest of the team and their parents. If I am misunderstanding something, forgive me.

I think I'm as confused as everyone else, haha. I'm frustrated too, ref, but being a fariweather friend (especially when the weather isn't that bad) is far from the answer. To me, the biggest problem in the two matches I've seen Seymour lose(game/scrimmage), the main ingredient missing was offensive firepower. This is due in large part to the leading goal scorer (5 goals in 2 contests) being moved from forward to sweeper because of players being absent or injured. If I were Bobby and Cory, which I'm not, I'd do whatever it took to put him back in scoring position. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night in this HUGE district matchup. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

henry county is not your typical power house in soccer..........but they should be on everyone's radar.......they will make some noise this year. they have a very special group of kids.........

Radar...you gotta be kidding. I am not denying that this team is special, but getting to the dance.....might be wrong, that is why they play them. I will revisit in 5 weeks. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Radar...you gotta be kidding. I am not denying that this team is special, but getting to the dance.....might be wrong, that is why they play them. I will revisit in 5 weeks. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What game did you see them play this year?

henry county is not your typical power house in soccer..........but they should be on everyone's radar.......they will make some noise this year. they have a very special group of kids.........

Newbie, Don't keep us in the dark....How many club players does Henry Co. have and where do they play?