Richland Football

velocity

Every one I have talked to says the only way to get a new coach is for the old head coach to step down him self they want move him if hes not ready to quit so thats not good for the kids You would think with as many years he has been there he would give it up in 16 years he has a 3 wins a year over all They told me he cares about the kids so why dont he let some one else have it if he cares for the kids its not right to let some one do this that long and not to anything about it all they care about is the $5.00 dollars they get or how much the boster club will pay for

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a sad statement... Why can't they move him for lack of good performance? How do other schools get rid of their bad coaches? If there is a will, there is a way. sounds to me like there is no will. I do not understand it!!! 3 wins per season over the last 16 years? How embarrassing!!!! :lol:

I dont know but a lot more would play if taylor was gone its sad for the kids that come out to play and this is what they get he call the kids his little green horns in the paper last week after that game they didnt win and talk up the other team on how good they were i cant wait to see what he says about the kids this week on how hes getting them better looks like to me hes still the green horn after 16 years you would think he might have learn something by know you would think but not so same old thing

I dont know but a lot more would play if taylor was gone its sad for the kids that come out to play and this is what they get he call the kids his little green horns in the paper last week after that game they didnt win and talk up the other team on how good they were i cant wait to see what he says about the kids this week on how hes getting them better looks like to me hes still the green horn after 16 years you would think he might have learn something by know you would think but not so same old thing

That was always his excuse. The other team was really good. Why can't he have a team that is really good?

I just talked to a friend of mine on the team who said that this year has been a waste of time. Its sad that a kid feels that way about football, but as long as Taylor is around its true. I bet a lot of players from the past would like to do it over again with a different coach. I know I would. How many kids had their time wasted by this man calling himself a football coach? An end needs to be put to this before the season ends. The guys are working hard for NOTHING. I feel really bad for the seniors. They may not get a win the whole year if this keeps on.

BTW, its true a kid quit. He probably has better things to do than put in hours of work for a coach that averages 3 wins a year.

Ha ha. Where is Hoover? Why in the world would anyone want him with a record like his? Someone is just making that story up!!! :)

Why should anyone who cares about football leave him alone? Enough is enough with this man. You know what else? every team has a little "green" in them. You always have young kids. That is a sorry excuse for losing year after year after year. A good coach will teach the ones who are a little "green" and win with what he has "supposedly" taught the others over the past 2 or 3 yrs. I am soooo tired of listening to his excuses. It may actually take the team to "strike" and not play ball this year in order for the school board to see how sick parents and community are of the losing record, bad coaching, ugly language, slurs, and laziness with practices. Who knows what it will take for them to do something. It's a sad situation.

Ha ha. Where is Hoover? Why in the world would anyone want him with a record like his? Someone is just making that story up!!! :)

Why should anyone who cares about football leave him alone? Enough is enough with this man. You know what else? every team has a little "green" in them. You always have young kids. That is a sorry excuse for losing year after year after year. A good coach will teach the ones who are a little "green" and win with what he has "supposedly" taught the others over the past 2 or 3 yrs. I am soooo tired of listening to his excuses. It may actually take the team to "strike" and not play ball this year in order for the school board to see how sick parents and community are of the losing record, bad coaching, ugly language, slurs, and laziness with practices. Who knows what it will take for them to do something. It's a sad situation.

Wow you described Taylor's practices perfectly. Maybe we played together?

I agree kids should quit. I would not like it for the assistants but it would be for the best.