Richland Football

velocity

Ha ha. Where is Hoover? Why in the world would anyone want him with a record like his? Someone is just making that story up!!! :)

Why should anyone who cares about football leave him alone? Enough is enough with this man. You know what else? every team has a little "green" in them. You always have young kids. That is a sorry excuse for losing year after year after year. A good coach will teach the ones who are a little "green" and win with what he has "supposedly" taught the others over the past 2 or 3 yrs. I am soooo tired of listening to his excuses. It may actually take the team to "strike" and not play ball this year in order for the school board to see how sick parents and community are of the losing record, bad coaching, ugly language, slurs, and laziness with practices. Who knows what it will take for them to do something. It's a sad situation.

Where is HOOVER? You kiddin me? Where is Hoover?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i talk to some school board members and they said if we want a change the and the school principal want do any thing then we have to go to the school board meeting and bring it up but it need to be few pepole not just one or two and they said they think that the coach was going to try to get his son the spot when he get out of collage this year so that want be good

i talk to some school board members and they said if we want a change the and the school principal want do any thing then we have to go to the school board meeting and bring it up but it need to be few pepole not just one or two and they said they think that the coach was going to try to get his son the spot when he get out of collage this year so that want be good

Nobody comes straight out of college and gets a head coach spot. Not even the "great" Cody Taylor. If he knew how we all felt about him last year he would just leave. No doubt its the same this year.

Okay, I get it now. It's a joke --as in the movie _Hoover High.. Ha ha.

WOW! no wonder the raiders suffer,if the rest of Richland know as little as you.

Take a trip south on I65 and you cant miss Hoover, if you dont get lost that is.

So, Hoover is SOUTH of Pulaski? Is it in AL? I only keep up with teams in TN.... If those in Alabama want the idiot, they can have him. I'll have to agree with you that some people around here know little, look at how long they have kept Taylor.... GO HOOVER--RESCUE US PLEASE! :hungry:

Yee ha! Hoover Hoover you're are man, if you can't take him, no one can! :hungry:

Do a quick search for Hoover Alabama High School. You'll learn that Hoover is a school that would not have Taylor work as a water boy, definitely not as a coach. Hoover's a winner and doesn't want this loser anywhere near their campus. The guy who 1st mentioned Hoover was joking.