Richland Football

velocity

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is Richland going to look for a new head football coach?

I didn't know they lost their coach. When did it happen and what happen? How long have they gone without one. The spring is coming and the season will be here before they know it. Hate to hear another program in a situation like this. Thought they would be in good shape this year, with new schedule and the experience they have gain. Let me know what you know and hear.

Some pretty strong kids at the weightlifting meet!!!!!! Seems to me hes doing a pretty good job in the weightroom!!!!!!!!

The kids have been big in the weight room for several years now but that doesn't change the fact that the coach can't help them win. Giles County is always looking to improve by looking for better coaches and its time Richland did the same.

It's a shame people aren't demanding a change there. I think they have complained and been ignored and maybe they should start demanding. Why on earth do they keep the same man-wouldn't call him coach--for so long, especially with his record. The kids and the community deserves so much better.

memyme--what makes you think they will do good this year- and what is considered "good" in that program-- just curious.

What is the coach's record over the years he has been there?

what is considered a "decent" year? stat_pack1 says that with the schedule change they should have a decent year. Should the players and fans be content with just a "decent" year? And what is considered "decent" at that school? Even with some really good players over the years they still haven't been able to post much more than a .500 record. I believe they went 2 yrs. in a row with only 1 win each season-may be wrong but pretty sure I'm close.

How many competive programs can you count who keep a coach for so long with such a bad record? Do the parents and the town's population just really not care or do they just not want more than one competitive team in that county? It's a strange situation.