Richland Football

velocity

Not if he's a ball player. Richland is a good school to go to as far as the atmosphere, but if you have an athlete in the family,,, you might as well forget a fun and successful yr. until Taylor--all the Taylors--are gone. The Wallace dad knows what to do!

didnt richland have a good football program a couple of years ago i know we played yall my eight grade year and yall had bo wallace granted he is gone to giles county but we won 14-0 i think and then my senior year we won pretty easily 42-12? :thumb:

Jr high did not high school

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people! How many blowouts does it take to get a new coach? This has been going on for years. Taylor has wasted YEARS of talent. Children in North Giles County have wasted thousands of hours and been disfigured by injuries and surgeries, playing for what? Their head coach CANNOT take them anywhere. And all of his cussing and yelling has not taught them anything about being better people. I would be in favor of dropping high school football and making a fresh start in 5 or 6 years if that is what it takes to reboot the program. At least boys won't be wasting their time and bodies for no good reason. Taylor, take the hint. The community does not want you anymore and hasn't for a while now. We all see through your crap and see you for exactly what you are. As a former player, I wasted lots of my fall afternoons standing around in what you called practice. I risked injury playing in games that you did not prepare me for. This is sad.

Well, I just talked to a friend who said another kid got hurt. The stupid thing was that he was a starter hurt in the last quarter of a blowout. More great coaching from the wizard of football Rickey Taylor.

Too bad a good player got hurt playing for a not so good coach. He would have been better off not even playing. Some kid is going to get seriously hurt playing for a coach that doesn't prepare them for Friday night and doesn't know when to give a player that has worked hard a rest.

It's time for change.