AAA, District 11 rankings and discussion

CalledStrike

At this point Indy can not talk any trash and has no reason to think that they are going to turn there season around and climb out of the dumbster. They do not have any reason to start bashing Franklin they are a good team when they have their good pitchers on the mound. The Rebles Just need to win 3 of their 4 games this week to be district champs. Indy should not plan on having much of a post season. Franklin and Overton are the only teams that will be doing anything in the post season

How's that? Overton is 8-1 with 5 games left. Franklin is 7-1 with 6 games left. I assume that you are saying that they will sweep Overton as part of their 3 out of 4. If Overton loses to Ravenwoord, then splits with Franklin this week and wins both against Hillsboro next week then they end up 11-3.

If Franklin splits with Overton, they would be 11-3 at best if they lose just one game against Brentwood, Independence, and Ravenwood twice.

What is the tie breaker procedure, in order, in this district?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me why Hillis isn't used more by Brentwood? Isn't he supposed to be some stud pitcher on his way to UT? And why doesn't he play the field when he isn't pitching??

I have asked that question every day for the last 5 weeks.....still cant get an answer.

Franklin goes to 8-1 in the district with a convincing 4-1 victory over Brentwood. Ray went the whole way giving up 7 or 8 hits (Little went 2 for 3 tonight and 3 for 4 for the series against Ray). Franklin jumped on him early getting 2 in the 1st inn. Only got a couple more the rest of the way but had runners in scoring position almost every inning. I say convincing victory because of Michael Patton's awsome pitching performance on the mound. He pitched one of his best games of his career going 7 innings and giving up 4 or 5 hits and walking maybe 2. Brentwood had a couple of brief rallies in the 4th and 6th but they ended quickly due to Patton's pitching and Franklin's solid defens, everybody played good for Franklin.They seem to be getting better every week and that is due to the coaching. It's about time Coach Brown starts getting some recognition for the job he is doing.

Does anybody have any other scores?

Indy continued their hotstreak with a solid victory last night and now we can focus on our task at hand. The Franklin Rebels, someone needs to tell those Fairies the clock is about to turn 12 on them. We will expose them for the fraud that they are. They better throw Colton tonight because thats the only chance they have of not being run ruled. Rowe will have a solid game on the bump, Carden will have 2 hits, and Lee will drop a bomb. Bank on it.

Like I said earlier, Franklin is done. No coaching except when the two coaches fight with one another, no heart, and no talent. Not a single person in that lineup is feared when they come to the plate. Time for the Eagles to set out and fly. We may of turned it around to late to win the district but we will win our remaining games, bank on it.

Indy- 10

Franklin-1

The one run comes off a JV pitcher.

Then I find it funny that Brentwood parents get their Coach fired thinking he was the problem. Heck you just got swept by Franklin with your number 1 pitching. Maybe its not your coaches fault, maybe it is because you guys stink. There are only two good programs left in the county us and Ravenwood. Centennial gets to shoplift and go to strip clubs, Brentwood lets the parents run the show, and Franklin has no coaching and no talent.

come on man stop making ihs sound like they are just the best thing ever they arent going anywhere once the tourney starts you are making them sound like they are the top team in the state. dude they arent even gonna get out of their district. i bet they go 0-2 in district tournament and are gone

Indy continued their hotstreak with a solid victory last night and now we can focus on our task at hand. The Franklin Rebels, someone needs to tell those Fairies the clock is about to turn 12 on them. We will expose them for the fraud that they are. They better throw Colton tonight because thats the only chance they have of not being run ruled. Rowe will have a solid game on the bump, Carden will have 2 hits, and Lee will drop a bomb. Bank on it.

Like I said earlier, Franklin is done. No coaching except when the two coaches fight with one another, no heart, and no talent. Not a single person in that lineup is feared when they come to the plate. Time for the Eagles to set out and fly. We may of turned it around to late to win the district but we will win our remaining games, bank on it.

Indy- 10

Franklin-1

The one run comes off a JV pitcher.

The majority of Indy parents and players are embarrassed by anything IndyEagle09 ever puts on these message boards!!!!

District 11 AAA is a highly competitive baseball district with many talented young men most of which know each other and are friends and teammates on summer teams. Each team, Indy, Franklin, Brentwood, Overton, Ravenwood and Centennial deserve a high respect for their ability to play the game. Do not ever think the "game is a given" when playing any of these teams!!

Good luck to each team in this homestretch to districts!

Indyeagle09,

First of all I'm beginning to doubt that you are actually from Independence, because I think most people at Indy realize that you guys are not performing up to par right now, and have some work to do. When you think of something to say next time, just keep your mouth shut, you are an embarrassment to the Indy baseball team, if you are actually from Indy. Every single thing you have said about Indy and other teams in the district have been dead wrong (you can "bank on" that), let the play on the field do the talking. If you don't know what that means, it means WIN, something Indy has not done all that much this year in district 11AAA. Congrats on your "solid victory" over Hillwood yesterday though haha.

Indyeagle09,

First of all I'm beginning to doubt that you are actually from Independence, because I think most people at Indy realize that you guys are not performing up to par right now, and have some work to do. When you think of something to say next time, just keep your mouth shut, you are an embarrassment to the Indy baseball team, if you are actually from Indy. Every single thing you have said about Indy and other teams in the district have been dead wrong (you can "bank on" that), let the play on the field do the talking. If you don't know what that means, it means WIN, something Indy has not done all that much this year in district 11AAA. Congrats on your "solid victory" over Hillwood yesterday though haha.

I've only been saying this guy is an imposter since football season. It's pretty easy to make a username saying you're from a school that you don't really go to and then making that school look like a bunch of idiots.

Indy-4

Crying Rebels- 3

Enough Said.

BRowe throws a one hitter. Franklin can't hit the baseball, the best thing they do is whine to the umpires. They are pathetic. Classy move by Franklin's coach last night.

it doesnt sound like franklin did that bad. i mean they scored 3 runs rowe couldnt had been that dominate details on this game????