Seymour vs. Alcoa

easttnref

I think the Seymour team will make no noise this season. Pigeon Forge, South Doyle, and Sevier County will be my teams.

Alcoa is good enough to win the district and lose in the region though.

My prediction Alcoa 7-0, Seymour will not be able to handle the magnificent fire power Alcoa will bring.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Well, I didn't see that prediction coming from you...

This is a FIERCE district rivalry. TONS of emotions in this one. Losing their talented defensive player could cost Seymour, especially if they have to shift their talent to cover in the back.

I don't see the score 7-0. While Alcoa, at this point, may have more fire power than Seymour, I just can't see them scoring 7 goals against this opponent.

Where is the game being played. I actually think that will have an effect on the outcome.

Where is the game being played. I actually think that will have an effect on the outcome.

It's at Seymour. 7-0? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Highly unlikely. I think this will be a close one, but as much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to have to give the advantage to Alcoa at this point. I'll go with 2-1 for the Tornadoes. It hurts me to see this side of you, ref.

Yeah dins, elaborate. Let's see another thesis. I'm glad you are always grammatically correct in your posts, not to mention you're verbosity (that means using a lot of smart words....I think). It's almost like you are an English teacher or something. But then again, no well respected teacher would be posting on this board during the school day. By the way, I pick Alcoa 4-1.

It's at Seymour. 7-0? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Highly unlikely. I think this will be a close one, but as much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to have to give the advantage to Alcoa at this point. I'll go with 2-1 for the Tornadoes. It hurts me to see this side of you, ref.

If you hate this side of me you would hate the other side just as much. My wife tells me its whats on the inside that counts...Just so everyone knows I am back on the pitch again officiating High-school soccer Susan called me and asked me if I could come out and help that they were short. I do have some interesting games coming up, but not the one tonight.

Yeah dins, elaborate. Let's see another thesis. I'm glad you are always grammatically correct in your posts, not to mention you're verbosity (that means using a lot of smart words....I think). It's almost like you are an English teacher or something. But then again, no well respected teacher would be posting on this board during the school day. By the way, I pick Alcoa 4-1.

Espcially an Earth Science teacher. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Seymour losing their sweeper is a big blow. I've heard that they struggle to score and that their defense has been keeping them in games, so I think Alcoa will be able to work the ball through the middle effectively using Thompson and their wings to get numbers up and get themselves many scoring opportunities because of this blow. I say Alcoa wins this one comfortably 5-0. Good luck to both teams.

you're verbosity? Are you saying "you are a verbosity." If so, I object! I am not a verbosity! Wait...maybe you meant to say "your verbosity." (your shows possession...you're means you are). /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Just messing with you silverfoot.