Dobyns Bennett 09

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud, Coach Clark did a great job of coaching those teams, as did the rest of the staff. Clark is only a shell of the coach he used to be. He seems confused in game situations and is very predictable. Remember when he was good for a trick play ever now and then. And remember when it always worked. Compair that to the debacle against McMinn Co. last year. DB had a very good team last year with some stand out players that never got to show what they could do. Crawford and Steel to name just two. And for the life of me I can't understand why nobody on the entire coaching staff could teach Chris Sensabaugh to run away from the defender instead of running to them. Everytime he broke into the backfield the first thing he would do was look for a defender to hit. I have never seen a running back do this. I thought the ideal was to pick up as much yardage as you can or score. Also the offensive line was the weakest I have ever seen at DB. What ever happened to the state of are field house and weightroom ? Does DB have a strenth coach ? If so FIRE him. We'll see how they do this year on the coaching side. If no improvement, I say clean house. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I don't know who is the main coach for weight training.My son has had several of the players go with him to the gym afterwards,but only one true offensive lineman goes about every day.I don't know how many are working on their own time but the training at school is just not enough in the short time they have.

I read about your running back doing very well at the Nike Camp! I can't wait to see him in week 1!

I read about your QB doing really well this year.You guys and our first game will be a very hard test for our young team,but that will up our game for the rest of the year.I hope !

I read about your QB doing really well this year.You guys and our first game will be a very hard test for our young team,but that will up our game for the rest of the year.I hope !

I've kept up with you guys some over the years because of you playing Oak Ridge almost every year. Oak Ridge is one of our biggest rivals and i have seen a few games between the two of you. I have always thought that Dobyns-Bennett is one of the top programs in the state, but you seem to have problems advancing past the 2nd or 3rd round.....and i personally was thinking it was because of your schedule. I know you cant help who is in your district, so i am glad to see that you are playing some tougher non district teams (besides Oak Ridge) I am positive that it will help you come playoff time! Best of luck to you guys! I would love to see Dobyns-Bennett make it to state this year and shut some people up!

I've kept up with you guys some over the years because of you playing Oak Ridge almost every year. Oak Ridge is one of our biggest rivals and i have seen a few games between the two of you. I have always thought that Dobyns-Bennett is one of the top programs in the state, but you seem to have problems advancing past the 2nd or 3rd round.....and i personally was thinking it was because of your schedule. I know you cant help who is in your district, so i am glad to see that you are playing some tougher non district teams (besides Oak Ridge) I am positive that it will help you come playoff time! Best of luck to you guys! I would love to see Dobyns-Bennett make it to state this year and shut some people up!

There is nothing we would like better,but we are young and have a lot of big questions to be answered.I would take getting to the first round and improving as the year goes,right now.One step at a time this year.Had all the players from our last class been on board,I thought we could have made a deep run in 2008,but those guys in the other part of the state would have been a big challenge in the last two games.

I read about your running back doing very well at the Nike Camp! I can't wait to see him in week 1!

A North parent told my friend that the rumor at North is Sensabaugh is transfering to North next year.Maybe his parents think he has a better chance of going to the playoffs over there. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

QUOTE (etmemphisfan @ Apr 23 2009 - 08:01 AM)

you are a thread stalker, Deloris

For the last time, the name is MONICA!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

All righty, my boyz....do ya'll need a seat by the teacher's desk? It usually straightens up any problems my guys have in the class pretty quickly.

TFH

A North parent told my friend that the rumor at North is Sensabaugh is transfering to North next year.Maybe his parents think he has a better chance of going to the playoffs over there. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I hope for DB's sake that we can keep all of our players this year.I know Chris would never do that,but it is an open door for many of our best players to become friday night stars.DB can't afford to loose anyone this year and right now is a very important time{spring practice}