Bearden/Farragut

dins8

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is at Bearden this Friday....two very strong sides that are always front runners for the state title.

Any predictions?

Farragut seems to be average. They started the season and looked pretty strong, but haven't really looked like the same team lately. (Yes stinton and grieco will make impacts but who else do they have that is worth talking about?)

Bearden has really started clicking. (WE will see what they can do against catholic tonight) The midfield as a whole are very strong and fill in the attack as well as defend! With Ryan Campbell/Patrick Harmony working together they won't lose!

Bearden will hang around the whole game (Farragut will let them) and it will be 1-1 at the half. Brutal start in the 2nd half with BEARDEN BULLDOGS scoring with about 10 minutes left. This will put Farragut into a frenzy and allow BEARDEN to score one more on one last counter attack!

3-1 BEARDEN BULLDOGS

Farragut seems to be average. They started the season and looked pretty strong, but haven't really looked like the same team lately. (Yes stinton and grieco will make impacts but who else do they have that is worth talking about?)

Bearden has really started clicking. (WE will see what they can do against catholic tonight) The midfield as a whole are very strong and fill in the attack as well as defend! With Ryan Campbell/Patrick Harmony working together they won't lose!

Bearden will hang around the whole game (Farragut will let them) and it will be 1-1 at the half. Brutal start in the 2nd half with BEARDEN BULLDOGS scoring with about 10 minutes left. This will put Farragut into a frenzy and allow BEARDEN to score one more on one last counter attack!

3-1 BEARDEN BULLDOGS

Wow, talk about a detailed prediction /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I don't believe four goals will be scored. 1-0 for the winner (yes, I realize somewhat of a cop out /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ).

3-1 BEARDEN BULLDOGS

Stud,,,,,,,Average you say.........Farragut is never average. Yes, they have not played well in a few games but are Still undefeated as is Bearden. I don't believe Coach will ever let Bearden Hang around...they might earn it , but if coach gets a chance he will close this one up. 3-1 might be the right score, but I believe you had it backwards. As Far as Midfield, Farragut has the better of the two and you will see that Friday. I wouldn't have taken such a confident route but you did and so I have and see it different 3-1 Farragut

An average team is one that only shows up at times. If you look at this season, Farragut has looked great in some games, and others just really didnt care about being there.

Bearden has shown up for every game and played their game day in day out. They are a team thats knows they have to "out work" most their opponents to win.

Yes, it will be a good game. But following both teams this season, i think that Bearden will put 80 minutes of soccer together. Farragut will not.

Lion,

(Also, you talk about Farragut's team as if they have a bunch of players that are really good. The only one that I ever hear about is that Grieco. One guy will not beat Bearden)

i cant wait for this game! two evenly matched teams in a HUGE rivalry. This should be a great game. Both teams are very solid all around in every position. This game could go either way, but i am going to say 1-0 Bearden. Look for Wilkerson or Campbell to get the goal. (is it true that Wilkerson has scored in every game?) I think both teams will have a very sucessful season.

An average team is one that only shows up at times. If you look at this season, Farragut has looked great in some games, and others just really didnt care about being there.

Bearden has shown up for every game and played their game day in day out. They are a team thats knows they have to "out work" most their opponents to win.

Yes, it will be a good game. But following both teams this season, i think that Bearden will put 80 minutes of soccer together. Farragut will not.

Lion,

(Also, you talk about Farragut's team as if they have a bunch of players that are really good. The only one that I ever hear about is that Grieco. One guy will not beat Bearden)

Only one player???? Haven't seen Farragut play yet, but what about all the juniors that play on FC Alliance 92 club team - 92 D1 State Champs & Disney Champs - Matlock, Stinton, Muth, Jordan, Petersen, Eddy, and possibly one or two more. Not to mention any possible players from the '91 Liverpool team. Looks to me like there is easily more than one "really good" player on Farragut's team. I'm sure it will be a great game!

Some may not know this, but Farraguts defense is alot better than most give them credit for. Nic Muth is playing Center Back( Joseph's younger brother) for Farragut, and he is probably one of the best defenders in the state. Farragut also has four very good defenders who rotate in to work with him. Ryan Stinton is dominating his opposition this year playing center mid. One of the best in the state this year. There are many others who are great players, you should know that Farragut will always reload players.

If you look at this season, Farragut has looked great in some games, and others just really didnt care about being there.

Stud , You obviously are a Bearden Boy, and I am a Farragut one... Re read your statement above #1 Farragut Cares about beating Bearden, so they will be there the whole game. #2 Did you measure Farragut on ties, because they soundly thrashed everyone else, SOOOO , if you are using ties, UH-OH Dawg, Bearden ties Hendersonville tooooooooo.

Oh, yes and the no-names will show up and then you will know they have a wealth of talent BY NAME>

Will they play if it rains???????????????

Will they play if it rains???????????????

If they do I'm not going to be there haha. With the intense rivalry as a factor, both teams will be going all out. I don't think either coach would want to take the chance of injury. This might seem off the wall, but I would also think that both coaches believe they have the better squad and if played on a sloppy field, the opponent might come away with a "lucky" win. IMHO, I don't think that's a chance either coach will be willing to take.