Cascade

fkajijock

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cascade would play to there full potential they could beat any single A team out there. They have that much talent. But I see that they only beat Boyd Christian 4-0 when the previous day they had beaten them by 19 runs!!! So tell me what is up with that?!

It was a no-hit shut out. As is often the case when you have a huge explosion on a particular day, the bats are sometimes not as good the following day. Happens in the majors all the time. Pitching was also better for Boyd in the second contest. Cascade is doing fine! You'd have to really be picky to complain about an 11-0 start and have a pitching staff with a combined ERA under 1.5!

Kyle Mullins is really pitching well for them. He has an era of 0 and its hard to beat that. Plus his strikeouts

CA plays at cascade tommorow. since its a non district non region game neither team will probably pitch there best, but we should get a good feel for how it would go if they met up when it really mattered.

CA plays at cascade tommorow. since its a non district non region game neither team will probably pitch there best, but we should get a good feel for how it would go if they met up when it really mattered.

Remember that game is Father vs. Son. Should be a good match up.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not sure when the make up will be.....that is under my assumption that they did not play in the rain.....but, I would be highly surprised if either threw their best. I know both of them VERY well and they are too smart for that. Not to mention that the son returns to his initial place of employment next Mon and Tues for two pretty big district games with MTCS. He is probably going to save Brown for that.

well last nights game was nothing short of great 14 innings were played in four and a half hrs the bats were slacking towards the end but the cascade boys pulled it out. I give credit to the cascade pitching staff they are good all the way through

litterally 14 innings? im guessing everyone pitched everyone.

were the peeople for CA that were on the mission trip in mexico back for the game?

yes literally 14 innings it was a marathon game didnt seem like it was ever going to end. The bats at the end of the game were slacking off from the beginning and cascade just did what they had to do in the 14th to send it home. Which it was by a throwing error from the third baseman to the 1st baseman from CA. And thats what started the inning and Cascade executed. The field was a mess. And yes everybody pitched except that workman kid and cascade didnt throw there 1 and 2. I wonder what these to teams have instore for us next weekend in lookout valley should be fun. Round two of the basshams.

yes literally 14 innings it was a marathon game didnt seem like it was ever going to end. The bats at the end of the game were slacking off from the beginning and cascade just did what they had to do in the 14th to send it home. Which it was by a throwing error from the third baseman to the 1st baseman from CA. And thats what started the inning and Cascade executed. The field was a mess. And yes everybody pitched except that workman kid and cascade didnt throw there 1 and 2. I wonder what these to teams have instore for us next weekend in lookout valley should be fun. Round two of the basshams.

According to the paper, we used 7 pitchers including our 1 and 2 for relief. Here is a link to the story

Cascade still undefeated