NHSCA Nationals Updates

WrestlingGod

here is what i have so far with updates....

Freshman:

103-

Sean Kennedy- 0-2

Madison Martin- 1-1

Giovanti Palacio- 0-2

112-

Ryan Cavin- 0-2

125-

Campbell Lewis- 3-0 (in semis)

140-

Wesley Murphy- 0-2

145-

McCoy Newberg- 2-0 (in semis, upset state champion from west virginia in quarters)

Clark Linden- 0-1

152-

Zachary McMillian- 0-1

Justin Mathieson- 1-1

171-

Scottie Boykin- 0-1

Sophmores-

119-

Eric Feuerbacher- 1-1

125-

Marvin Lopez- 1-1

Blake Oakes- 2-1

Patrick Dimillia- 0-2

130-

Devonte Aarington-0-2

Anthony Henry- 0-2

Mark Simpson- 2-1

135-

Cole Diaz- 0-1

145-

Brennen Cox- 0-1

152-

Chase Martino- 0-1

189-

Micheal Kennedy- 2-0 (in semis)

215-

Tyler Todd- 0-1

Juniors

112-

Blake Thomas- 2-1

Nic Fuller- 1-1

135-

Brandon Kerley- 0-2

Trevor Herron- 1-1

140-

Johnathan Taylor- 1-1 (inj def. out of tournament)

152-

Chris Aguliar- 0-2

189-

Cameron Croy- 1-1 (inj def. out of tournament)

Isiaha Simpson- 1-1

This is all the info I have so far, as far as I know the senior tournament hasnt started yet. Good showing so far, with a couple big upsets, and a couple not going our way. To our two state champs that are injured, I hope yall get better.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where to find the brackets for the seniors ?

The Senior Nationals dont start until 04/03/09.

here is what i have so far with updates....

Freshman:

103-

Sean Kennedy- 0-2

Madison Martin- 1-1

Giovanti Palacio- 0-2

112-

Ryan Cavin- 0-2

125-

Campbell Lewis- 3-0 (in semis)

140-

Wesley Murphy- 0-2

145-

McCoy Newberg- 2-0 (in semis, upset state champion from west virginia in quarters)

Clark Linden- 0-1

152-

Zachary McMillian- 0-1

Justin Mathieson- 1-1

171-

Scottie Boykin- 0-1

Sophmores-

119-

Eric Feuerbacher- 1-1

125-

Marvin Lopez- 1-1

Blake Oakes- 2-1

Patrick Dimillia- 0-2

130-

Devonte Aarington-0-2

Anthony Henry- 0-2

Mark Simpson- 2-1

135-

Cole Diaz- 0-1

145-

Brennen Cox- 0-1

152-

Chase Martino- 0-1

189-

Micheal Kennedy- 2-0 (in semis)

215-

Tyler Todd- 0-1

Juniors

112-

Blake Thomas- 2-1

Nic Fuller- 1-1

135-

Brandon Kerley- 0-2

Trevor Herron- 1-1

140-

Johnathan Taylor- 1-1 (inj def. out of tournament)

152-

Chris Aguliar- 0-2

189-

Cameron Croy- 1-1 (inj def. out of tournament)

Isiaha Simpson- 1-1

This is all the info I have so far, as far as I know the senior tournament hasnt started yet. Good showing so far, with a couple big upsets, and a couple not going our way. To our two state champs that are injured, I hope yall get better.

Thanks for the update. Do we know exactly what happened to Cameron? I hope its not anything to serious.

Freshman Mccoy Newberg from Independence advances to the finals with a 11-0 win in the semis.

Freshman standout Campbell Lewis from Soddy Daisy advances to the finals with a 17-4 win in the semis.

No word yet on Mike Kennedy.

Thats great to hear! Congrats to Campbell and all the young men that represented TN at the Nationals!

Campbell Lewis wins Freshman National Wrestling Championship

Campbell Lewis (125 lb State Champ from Soddy-Daisy) won the 125 lb class at the NHSCA Wrestling Championships in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Lewis defeated Cody Ross, FL 7-5 in the finals

NATIONAL CHAMPION!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thats great to hear! Congrats to Campbell and all the young men that represented TN at the Nationals!

CONGRATS TO CAMPBELL FROM SODDY AWESOME JOB

ALSO I HEARD FROM COACH BILL. MICHEAL WON THE NATIONALS. THAT IS GREAT! THESE ARE TWO STUDS THAT WILL MAKE A TON OF NOISE NEXT YEAR...

TO YOU MICHEAL YOU HAVE DONE THINGS THIS YEAR TO MAKE THE SHARPSHOOTER NATION VERY PROUD AND YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT ROLE MODEL TO OUR YOUNGER WRESTLERS. STAY STRONG AND ALL THESE KIDS WILL FOLLOW YOU,AND YOU ARE THE START OF A GREAT DYNASTY !!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU FOR FOR ALL YOU DO FOR MY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COACH JOHN

Congrats To Michael Kennedy we never doughted you would bring back the hardware. Congradulations to all those sharpshooters that did so well . All those Tenn wrestlers represented our state well. Hope we can do the same in Indiana this weekend. The listing of Scottie Boykin being 0-2 is incorrect. The bracket showed him winning 4 or more matchs.

Congrats To Michael Kennedy we never doughted you would bring back the hardware. Congradulations to all those sharpshooters that did so well . All those Tenn wrestlers represented our state well. Hope we can do the same in Indiana this weekend. The listing of Scottie Boykin being 0-2 is incorrect. The bracket showed him winning 4 or more matchs.

Boykin lost to Corlliss 11-8, Got a Bye, Beat Ramay 6-0 and lost to King 10-1.