CAK 2009

JuniorsDad

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THe youngling Jordan Ritchie would probably get the start. Arnett is just coming back from his ankle injury and i think yesterdays practice would've been the first time he's played QB in quite sometime. Coach Bradely probably feels more comfortable with a guy thats been practicing with the QB's for all of the summer. Arnett is more useful on defense anyway and playing both ways would only increase his chance of reinjuring that ankle

Not a bad job tonight in the jamboree. West was significantly bigger in size and numbers. Nice job by the QB's(rotating practically every play) filling in for # 2, letting him heal just a bit more tonight. The D looked good except for allowing a couple of 3rd and long conversions. West dropped a couple passes that could have hurt. CAK moved the ball well on offense, even with limiting the offense to just a few play selections, but turned the ball over twice, fumble on our first drive, and a pick in the endzone. A penalty or two didn't help.

But considering the dings some of the players were playing with and the opponent, not a bad job at all. I'm still pretty impressed with how this group of guys seems to come up with a good effort despite lack of depth and overall lack of size. Scrimmages are over. Now the real test begins. GRACE looked good tonight against CARTER. I foresee a very competitive game next week on Oak Ridge Hwy.

i dont have many words other then .. impressive!! by looking at the size and number west had on us i thought we could be in for a beating!! but u guys surprised me especially with out Quinn !! Houser had very impressive 3 catches!! and lil ritchie showed me he was ready to step up and play some where!! stiller play by 11!! thought the D Line played incredible!!... west did drop a pass. and had one brokin up by marcus!! but im really excited to see what the team will look like when JD get fully healed and Quinny gets back in!!.... only thing i had a question about is why did #20 not see any P.T. in this jamboree and let 18 play some Q.B. .......but really could game guys keep up the good work