Perry County

Stat_pack1

We could have brought more kids but we only have 40 to bring more than we did we would have had lineman there so we brought our backs . You would think they would have gotten tired or something playing your fresh guys . Small schools have to play iron man ball but we were swapping in and out its 7 on 7 we only play 3 both ways as far as starters some times more sometimes less. It was good ex. for us we are scrim.a lot from what I hear if we can hang in there with you guys we should be tough in 1a.

From what i remember Perry County never throws the ball so why's it matter if yall even play in a 7 on 7 game if yall aint gonna use it.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

They looked good in the 7 0n 7 . If PC lineman play good this will be a good year. 7 on 7 PC has held theier own with 5a and 4a schools and beat most every one . I have no idea what will happen when the pads go on I feel this team is so differnt from any they are a good group . There are a lot of good pieces

We could have brought more kids but we only have 40 to bring more than we did we would have had lineman there so we brought our backs . You would think they would have gotten tired or something playing your fresh guys . Small schools have to play iron man ball but we were swapping in and out its 7 on 7 we only play 3 both ways as far as starters some times more sometimes less. It was good ex. for us we are scrim.a lot from what I hear if we can hang in there with you guys we should be tough in 1a.

From what i remember Perry County never throws the ball so why's it matter if yall even play in a 7 on 7 game if yall aint gonna use it.

its impossible to take anything you say seriously...you were on here talkin about how you wooped on zion in a passing league game, and yall never throw the ball. then you come and tell him hes not aloud to say it since they dont throw? wow. just wow. your a freshman, i can tell.

Perry County has two pre-season all state players on the team and both are juniors.

Dray Mercer

Ethan Belasic

Hard to think that a team with such talent will not over achieve in a region that is dominated with tough teams.

As far as throwing versus passing, moving the ball is the main concern of an offense no matter how it is done, and the ability to score is the goal of all teams who have the chance to be competitive.

Offensive production will be a shocking experience for the Viking's opponents, some are thinking that it will be their strong point.Things look like they are going in the right direction by looking at their games in passing leagues.

Defense will be the vital key to their success for Perry County, to get past the everyday expectations seen from local opponents they must have a strong run support defense.

We all do know that once the pads are on, the ball game comes down to the execution, and not the talk.

Even though I do love the conversation.

Perry County has two pre-season all state players on the team and both are juniors.

Dray Mercer

Ethan Belasic

Hard to think that a team with such talent will not over achieve in a region that is dominated with tough teams.

As far as throwing versus passing, moving the ball is the main concern of an offense no matter how it is done, and the ability to score is the goal of all teams who have the chance to be competitive.

Offensive production will be a shocking experience for the Viking's opponents, some are thinking that it will be their strong point.Things look like they are going in the right direction by looking at their games in passing leagues.

Defense will be the vital key to their success for Perry County, to get past the everyday expectations seen from local opponents they must have a strong run support defense.

We all do know that once the pads are on, the ball game comes down to the execution, and not the talk.

Even though I do love the conversation.

Columbia Academy had 2 all state players on there team last year, and came in 4th in the region. just cause you got 2 all state players doesnt mean you'll over achieve.

Im not really a freshman but you've done graduated you hasbeen so why are you even on here?

Im not even the one sayin we whooped zion you idiot, all i said is we beat them and held them to 1 td and all they do is throw the ball so that's sayin something :huh:

its not saying anything when there starting qb(which is there whole team, obviously) didnt play. and if you didnt realize this site was created for high school sports FANS, i would say 90% of people on here are fans, especially on the football boards. i'll say this, if i was your coach, and saw some of this stuff you posted on here, you'd be doing updown till you threw up...then you'd run till you threw up again. and im sure im not the only one that thinks your comments are immature, to say the least. You give 0 respect-and exspect to be praised, and thats not how it works in this world.

the all state players for CA last year was #7 Alex Rector, and #17 Bryce Davidson