Perry County

Stat_pack1

Summer is here and that is where if you work hard will pay off. It wont be long till the first game and if this team has a good summer work out program including 7 0n 7 camps it will pay off. Some kids arent even thinking about football and it will show come gametime. PC needs to get stronger and faster this is our chance to become a football town . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer is here and that is where if you work hard will pay off. It wont be long till the first game and if this team has a good summer work out program including 7 0n 7 camps it will pay off. Some kids arent even thinking about football and it will show come gametime. PC needs to get stronger and faster this is our chance to become a football town . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Reading on this board it seems Perry has the speed......so many under the 4.7 very impressive for such a small school. Hope this year Perry can turn it around and take that next step.

Reading on this board it seems Perry has the speed......so many under the 4.7 very impressive for such a small school. Hope this year Perry can turn it around and take that next step.

A lot of things can go wrong but we have a good young team full of JRS. and Soph. kids with some key SR. to lead them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PC beat Hickman Co in passing league 13 tds to 6 tds . 4 of Hickman Co.s tds were on 2nd or 3rd string . I know before you say it thats passing league not bragging just giving some stats for you guys. I know they do passing leagues for some reason and we looked good . Is this where you tell what your team is doing? and if its good your bragging ? I am not a bragger and you guys are right we have had some crappy seasons but we are trying to have a good outlook for the future. Does everybody quit playing football or think they stink just because some teams from the last couple of years lost? Around Perry Co. that is what is driving us to be better , a lot of our boys have been successful since peewee football and they are mostly Soph. with a few JRs. it may not be our year this year but we are gonna try our best to kick some CW and WC tail.

PC beat Hickman Co in passing league 13 tds to 6 tds . 4 of Hickman Co.s tds were on 2nd or 3rd string . I know before you say it thats passing league not bragging just giving some stats for you guys. I know they do passing leagues for some reason and we looked good . Is this where you tell what your team is doing? and if its good your bragging ? I am not a bragger and you guys are right we have had some crappy seasons but we are trying to have a good outlook for the future. Does everybody quit playing football or think they stink just because some teams from the last couple of years lost? Around Perry Co. that is what is driving us to be better , a lot of our boys have been successful since peewee football and they are mostly Soph. with a few JRs. it may not be our year this year but we are gonna try our best to kick some CW and WC tail.

Not to bad!

Well I dont know about CW but I can tell you that WC should have a heck of a team this year and I hope you all do also. This group of boys have been together also since peewee and are JRs and Seinors.They have also done alot of what it takes this year to be on the top of there game. So good luck to Perry Co we will see you on Friday night.

Well I dont know about CW but I can tell you that WC should have a heck of a team this year and I hope you all do also. This group of boys have been together also since peewee and are JRs and Seinors.They have also done alot of what it takes this year to be on the top of there game. So good luck to Perry Co we will see you on Friday night.

You had 16 kids, and kept the same ones in for most of the night. HC had 30 kids, and rolled new players every series. Please do not get on here and try to analyze. I do believe that your kids played hard, and are going to be much improved in the fall. I do not think that counting TD's in passing league can honestly judge your talent, and might even give you a false sense of confidence.

Copy and paste?

You had 16 kids, and kept the same ones in for most of the night. HC had 30 kids, and rolled new players every series. Please do not get on here and try to analyze. I do believe that your kids played hard, and are going to be much improved in the fall. I do not think that counting TD's in passing league can honestly judge your talent, and might even give you a false sense of confidence.

We could have brought more kids but we only have 40 to bring more than we did we would have had lineman there so we brought our backs . You would think they would have gotten tired or something playing your fresh guys . Small schools have to play iron man ball but we were swapping in and out its 7 on 7 we only play 3 both ways as far as starters some times more sometimes less. It was good ex. for us we are scrim.a lot from what I hear if we can hang in there with you guys we should be tough in 1a.

We could have brought more kids but we only have 40 to bring more than we did we would have had lineman there so we brought our backs . You would think they would have gotten tired or something playing your fresh guys . Small schools have to play iron man ball but we were swapping in and out its 7 on 7 we only play 3 both ways as far as starters some times more sometimes less. It was good ex. for us we are scrim.a lot from what I hear if we can hang in there with you guys we should be tough in 1a.

Well I'm sure it would've been a completely different story if the lines were there.