Bearden Blevins to coach at Jordan Brand All-American Game in NYC

prepxtra

LOL, I'll say Blue Jeans and his all famous 1960's Black Leather Jacket.. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My money is on that green jacket that makes him look like he won the Masters! Either way congratulations to one of the state's best coaches on a great honor. This is the kind of experience that most coaches both old and young would give anything for. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good coach, but congrats to him he seems like a good man, but not a good coach just a lotta talent year in year out at ole bearden high school

I wanna see what he would do with a team like Clinton or South Doyle someone thats not loaded with talent... you cant say someone is a good coach who loses in a high school state tournament with a college basketball team. (that bearden team 4 5 D1 players right?). If Bearden ever has a team that is just an average team talent wise and mr blevins can still win a substantail amount of ball games then i will say he is a good coach, but until that day i will not.

You cant base good coaching on someones record because Beardens basketball program is always on top it is never down.

Not a good coach, but congrats to him he seems like a good man, but not a good coach just a lotta talent year in year out at ole bearden high school

I wanna see what he would do with a team like Clinton or South Doyle someone thats not loaded with talent... you cant say someone is a good coach who loses in a high school state tournament with a college basketball team. (that bearden team 4 5 D1 players right?). If Bearden ever has a team that is just an average team talent wise and mr blevins can still win a substantail amount of ball games then i will say he is a good coach, but until that day i will not.

You cant base good coaching on someones record because Beardens basketball program is always on top it is never down.

and one of the reasons why it is always on top is because of the coaching. I can't remember the year, but Bearden didn't have a starter over 6'3 and still won 20 games...that is good coaching. He coaches with what he has to play with. I think Blevins would win 15-20 games a year at any school he would go too...but why would he ever want to leave Bearden