District 3 (Halls, Powell, O.Ridge, West, Karns, etc..

Rebelsports

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls beat Oak Ridge again tonight 9-6 Clinton beat Karns and Central beat HV twice tonight.

The nugget is working his magic! Halls is the sleeper. Number 7 in a row in just a few days. I don't know how central is doing it. I don't think they are the most talented team but they keep winning. If they lose early in the tournament they will be done. They don't have the pitching to make it through more than three games on consecutive days. They are playing tough right now.

Fill in the blanks please:

Central - 3 losses - Halls left

Powell - 4 losses - Camp. Co. and 2 with West left

Oak Ridge - 5 losses - done with district play

Halls - 5 losses - Central left

Clinton - ? losses - Karns left

Karns - ? losses - Clinton left

West - ? losses - 2 with Powell left

H. Valley - ? losses - ? left

Camp. Co. - ? losses - ? left

The nugget is working his magic! Halls is the sleeper. Number 7 in a row in just a few days. I don't know how central is doing it. I don't think they are the most talented team but they keep winning. If they lose early in the tournament they will be done. They don't have the pitching to make it through more than three games on consecutive days. They are playing tough right now.

Central has played everyday except this past monday for 2 and half weeks. All but 3 have been district games. they have the pitching. They beat Powell twice Halls once and West once in one week. All without one of their better pitchers kevin greene. pitching is not the weakness of this team. they have came back and put a streak up. they got west left and halls left. they need one win to clinch first place.

Fill in the blanks please:

Central - 3 losses - Halls left

Powell - 4 losses - Camp. Co. and 2 with West left

Oak Ridge - 5 losses - done with district play

Halls - 5 losses - Central left

Clinton - ? losses - Karns left

Karns - ? losses - Clinton left

West - ? losses - 2 with Powell left

H. Valley - ? losses - ? left

Camp. Co. - ? losses - ? left

I know Central has 2 left one with west and one with halls. Clinton is done

Central beat West tonight 4-3. They clinched the number one seed in the tourny and can finish as regular season district champions or co-champions depending on their game Monday at Halls.

If halls beats central and powell sweeps west, central and powell are co-champs. Central would get #1 seed because of head to head.