Top Posters In This Topic

In South Middle (Shelbyville, TN):

10u: Only the top 2 teams advance to State

1st place- TN HOOPS

2nd place: TN Voyagers

3rd place: TN RUSH

11u: Only the top 2 teams advance to State

1st Place: TN A-Game

2nd Place-3rd Place Game: TN Stars vs. TN Trotters White. Odds are that TN Trotters white won this game, but do not know that for sure

4th place: TN RUSH

That is the only two age divisions that I know anything about. Though that the TN Hoops had a really good 10u team..the one girl is about 6'1'' and that makes them a good team because she is hard to deal with and must be double teamed.

TN Trotters 11u have a good team and A-Game did too from what I could tell, but I did not really get to see them play much. Trotters gaurds are pretty good, apply alot of pressue (and trap really well full court, of course TROTTER style press). Good luck to Trotters Hoops Voyagers and A-Game in the state tournament. Wish them all the best. Represent South middle well!

North Middle Division in Cheatham County:

13U

1st - Tennessee Elite

Team Pride Maroon played CDF Lady Panthers for 2nd place yesterday. I would think that Pride won. Either way all 3 teams qualified for state.

How do more that 2 teams qualify from substate???

ok...my first post ever....

Congrats to all teams moving on to state...but on a personal level....way to go LADY TROTTERS WHITE and GOLD teams - 11U.

WAY TO REPRESENT GIRLS !

And to 'Play4fun' thanks for the positive comments !

Are we talking "TN Trotters" or "Lady Trotters" (Jeff Co.)? Same team or different entities?

Will someone please clarify?