What's up with this?

bbjunky

What??™s up with these teams that do all the yelling like in girl??™s softball? I know of two teams in District 4, Oneida and Sunbright that are bad for this. I know that this is baseball guys and you don??™t hear this at the MLB games or even at the college level.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What??™s up with these teams that do all the yelling like in girl??™s softball? I know of two teams in District 4, Oneida and Sunbright that are bad for this. I know that this is baseball guys and you don??™t hear this at the MLB games or even at the college level.

i aint for all the chants and uniformed cheers but clapping and yelling for your teammates is fine by me

It is alright to cheer for your teammates-but when you do it throughout the whole game is a little too much.

Have you ever watched vandy or any other competitve college baseball team play? The entire game the players are up on the fence cheering. I agree baseball players shouldn't do cheers like softball players but how many teams have you seen put up a big inning and have no one cheering??

Have you ever watched vandy or any other competitve college baseball team play? The entire game the players are up on the fence cheering. I agree baseball players shouldn't do cheers like softball players but how many teams have you seen put up a big inning and have no one cheering??

I watched a player on a team this weekend, actually beat on the team ball bucket like a drum through an entire game. Talk about bush league. Reminded me of that idiot that used to pound the tom tom at Cleveland Indians games. Get a life.

This happens in all levels of play in softball. If you have ever watched a NCAA softball game on tv then you will most likely hear chants from the dugouts, although since the camera is far off from them it might be a faint cheer in your ears. This even happens in the olympics, you will hear Team USA do it all the time and even the teams from Japan, China, etc. Its just a part of the game, that although annoying at times, it won't go anywhere anytime soon.

This happens in all levels of play in softball. If you have ever watched a NCAA softball game on tv then you will most likely hear chants from the dugouts, although since the camera is far off from them it might be a faint cheer in your ears. This even happens in the olympics, you will hear Team USA do it all the time and even the teams from Japan, China, etc. Its just a part of the game, that although annoying at times, it won't go anywhere anytime soon.

there saying why do BASEBALL teams chear like softball teams. now why do softball cheer. we all know softball cheers on all levels. but baseball doesnt. (apart from rally caps and stuff like that, that isnt loud and annoying)

It shouldnt matter what noises the players make, if your good enough to not let it bother you then who cares? I've seen Wartburg, Oneida, Sunbright, OZ, Oakdale, Jellico, Harriman, Midway, and many other teams cheer.

Either you got beat and are complaining about something or your just an immature kid. They cheer on all levels, even the majors. In fact, the majors do it more than anyone else. (rally caps anyone?)