Carly Dickens to C-Range?

I don't know about this situation with CD, but I will say in response to an earlier post that a lot of good players go to York because they may not get to play at CR. They know if they come south they will have to work for their positions. Not much politics on the south end. We just want to win, and luckily, that's the coach's primary objective as well.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will know when teams play at camps in the summer. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Senator said it best, it really is no one else's business. But I do understand

people who enjoy sports are interested. The reason Jackson County is not

upset is they know CR has every right to accept new people. It is a right

under law and God. Jackson County people are not going to condem CR

because they had a few hotheads last year. They know most CR people

are good people and all are not like 86 and a few others. ( yes you 86)

I do know that Lamar Rogers of CR and Jim Brown have to be the best

coaches in the state. A coach of their quality is about 85% of the team.

They would do good anywhere. Now you other schools, get your kids up

off the couch, and hire and support a good coach.

I don't know about this situation with CD, but I will say in response to an earlier post that a lot of good players go to York because they may not get to play at CR. They know if they come south they will have to work for their positions. Not much politics on the south end. We just want to win, and luckily, that's the coach's primary objective as well.

I heard last night that it was a done deal. the Dicken's family bought a house in the CR area and are moving by the end of the month. It is not coach Roger's fault that girls want to play for a winner. especially one that shows class. I would like to see Clarkrange start a football team. With all the good boys (14 signed up to try and play at York) and a few of the girls, they could be very competitive in class A. I also heard another 1 or 2 of York's players were wanting to leave...........

Senator said it best, it really is no one else's business. But I do understand

people who enjoy sports are interested. The reason Jackson County is not

upset is they know CR has every right to accept new people. It is a right

under law and God. Jackson County people are not going to condem CR

because they had a few hotheads last year. They know most CR people

are good people and all are not like 86 and a few others. ( yes you 86)

I do know that Lamar Rogers of CR and Jim Brown have to be the best

coaches in the state. A coach of their quality is about 85% of the team.

They would do good anywhere. Now you other schools, get your kids up

off the couch, and hire and support a good coach.

I don't know why you keep singling me out, all I have done is been honest with you. I have not said bad things about JC, the girls or the coach. I am able to look at things from all angles, where you only see one angle. I don't have horse blinders on. You keep bringing up topics and discussions that can only get ugly on your end. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I heard last night that it was a done deal. the Dicken's family bought a house in the CR area and are moving by the end of the month. It is not coach Roger's fault that girls want to play for a winner. especially one that shows class. I would like to see Clarkrange start a football team. With all the good boys (14 signed up to try and play at York) and a few of the girls, they could be very competitive in class A. I also heard another 1 or 2 of York's players were wanting to leave...........

You talk about a can of worms...Clarkrange probably could be competitive in football. Don't know if you are being sarcastic or not. Don't put any ideals out there in people's heads. That would really split this county.

I had heard that she had meet with the Superintendent and the ball had started rolling. Like I said before, I wish they would do it out of 8th if they are going to. I also heard she wasn't the only one going to make that move.

I live in fentress county, and have heard of 2 possible york freshman that are wanting to transfer to either clarkrange or pickett co. for their sophmore season. I know of 7 8th grade that are coming from that end of the county to try out for clarkrange. If things are that political, or that bad at york high school with coaching and with their staff, someone of authority needs to make some changes to fix the problem before it gets worse.

I live in fentress county, and have heard of 2 possible york freshman that are wanting to transfer to either clarkrange or pickett co. for their sophmore season. I know of 7 8th grade that are coming from that end of the county to try out for clarkrange. If things are that political, or that bad at york high school with coaching and with their staff, someone of authority needs to make some changes to fix the problem before it gets worse.

it is that bad.they call it The Good ol' Boys Club.they would rather lose and have "their right person coach"

it is that bad.they call it The Good ol' Boys Club.they would rather lose and have "their right person coach"

there is some pretty good talent on the north end of the county, but until coaches are put in place based off of their accomplishments and not who they are or who they know, their will not be much success at that program. If you are going to ask to get the most out of your players, the players in return need the best opportunity to succeed possible and that starts with the coaches, how they coach and the examples they set.

• 3 weeks later...

No more speculating or wondering.....Carly has tried out and is now a "Lady Buffalo". Congratulations Carly, the time has come for you to Grow and Prosper! We look forward to the enjoyment of watching you play for a great coach as well as be part of a Superb team!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more speculating or wondering.....Carly has tried out and is now a "Lady Buffalo". Congratulations Carly, the time has come for you to Grow and Prosper! We look forward to the enjoyment of watching you play for a great coach as well as be part of a Superb team!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND kick some single A diluted butt! AND "wonder" if you could have beat the AA and AAA champions in Murfreesboro! Hollow victories - hollow gold ball.