Carly Dickens to C-Range?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was ur average margin of victory for each game last year?

I am not sure...But if you will go to Livingston Academy on coacht and find schedules....you can figure it from there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We had a good season. I support LA first and then the upper cumberland. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am not sure...But if you will go to Livingston Academy on coacht and find schedules....you can figure it from there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We had a good season. I support LA first and then the upper cumberland. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

25.5 pts per game average margin of victory - sounds like a travel team playing in a rec league to me

No more speculating or wondering.....Carly has tried out and is now a "Lady Buffalo". Congratulations Carly, the time has come for you to Grow and Prosper! We look forward to the enjoyment of watching you play for a great coach as well as be part of a Superb team!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have a dog in this fight. I don't know this young lady or anyone else in the Upper Cumberland area.

Do I understand this correctly? This young lady played at York last year and before she was enrolled at Clarkrange or I assume moved her place of residence, she tried out and made the team at Clarkrange. Is that correct?

25.5 pts per game average margin of victory - sounds like a travel team playing in a rec league to me

I know you didn't look at LA's schedule and if it was WOW!

You have serious issues over one kid that moved in. It would have been a big margin with or with out Heady last season. Gonna be big this year too so just brace your self. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I know you didn't look at LA's schedule and if it was WOW!

You have serious issues over one kid that moved in. It would have been a big margin with or with out Heady last season. Gonna be big this year too so just brace your self. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Would not have been a big margin of victory without Heady sorry...as it would not have been as good a JC team without Leonard and now with the transfer of one of the BEST players at York into CR only means they will be even more powerful...they have a right to play where they choose....however when players of this caliber transfer, your team is going to win games they WOULD NOT have won with out them and y'all need to admit this cause it's true and you know it. It really doesn't surprise me that another great talent is moving to CR....I don't care if it's been 1 in the last 50 years......it's the caliber of player that causes the commotion and it's legal so have at it....but both of these teams would not have been as good in the last couple of years without these transfers......the rest of us A teams will play the best we can against them and wish we had the same setup. Good Luck this year!!!

Don't have a dog in this fight. I don't know this young lady or anyone else in the Upper Cumberland area.

Do I understand this correctly? This young lady played at York last year and before she was enrolled at Clarkrange or I assume moved her place of residence, she tried out and made the team at Clarkrange. Is that correct?

Nobody knows, apparently.

Would not have been a big margin of victory without Heady sorry...as it would not have been as good a JC team without Leonard and now with the transfer of one of the BEST players at York into CR only means they will be even more powerful...they have a right to play where they choose....however when players of this caliber transfer, your team is going to win games they WOULD NOT have won with out them and y'all need to admit this cause it's true and you know it. It really doesn't surprise me that another great talent is moving to CR....I don't care if it's been 1 in the last 50 years......it's the caliber of player that causes the commotion and it's legal so have at it....but both of these teams would not have been as good in the last couple of years without these transfers......the rest of us A teams will play the best we can against them and wish we had the same setup. Good Luck this year!!!

Get over it.

Shelbyville got the heat when were winning Championships. Lots of talent showed up on their door step.

Every one was on Jackson Co. a couple of years ago because of WHO showed up on their door steps.

Before that. it was WHO showed up on the door steps at Carthage.

There was a stink last year about WHO showed up on the door step at Clarkrange, more will happen.

Kids will want to go where they think they can do better, Parents will support them if they can.

It all comes down to WHO can coach a team to the 'boro year after year and win a few.

That is true but it needs to be done according to TSSAA guidelines (and that's not saying any of these transfers were not) or things would be totally out of control. I just have a hard time accepting that parents are moving strictly for athletic purposes before discussing with a coach what's to be expected, or having plenty of contact with other parents. Discussion between parents may not be against the rules but if it's a parent acting as a recruiter, seeking out players and making the initial contact, that should be taken care of too. How it would be proven, who knows.

Amen. Auntkim you hit the nail on the head.

Get over it.

Shelbyville got the heat when were winning Championships. Lots of talent showed up on their door step.

Every one was on Jackson Co. a couple of years ago because of WHO showed up on their door steps.

Before that. it was WHO showed up on the door steps at Carthage.

There was a stink last year about WHO showed up on the door step at Clarkrange, more will happen.

Kids will want to go where they think they can do better, Parents will support them if they can.

It all comes down to WHO can coach a team to the 'boro year after year and win a few.

Jimbo, I am over it, well trying to get over it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .....Gets my dander up when people get on here and say how great their team WOULD have been without these transfers.....COME ON Jimbo, they are both continually high scorers, great rebounders, etc etc, no team would be losers with these players. Not saying their teams would not be awesome anyway, but with the addition of players like this, it's hardly an even playing field and IF the shoe were on the other foot, they would feel the same way!!!! ( as evidenced by the hoopla at CR when JC got their star!!! )