7AAA

coachof3

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, so who does everyone think will win the district tournament this year.

I'm going to say the championship game should end up being siegel and riverdale if the bracket is done correctly. If siegel shows up they can definatly take the champioship trophy. But, if they dnt riverdale will prob take it. Who knws? We could see mulitible upsets and Oakland could even have a say in this. The district has been so weird this year it is hard to say anyhting for sure.

Agreed, so who does everyone think will win the district tournament this year.

Honestly, this tournament could go any which way. Before the season started who would have thought that Siegel and Oakland would place above Blackman in the final standings and that Cookeville would only win 3 district games? Every team has talent, but its a matter of who performs at their best when it matters most... and every team is capable.

Why would you sit your starters against Father Ryan?

Oakland did start there starters against Father Ryan. Would you start your first team when you have districts the following weekday??? When the game didn't matter on how the season faired out?????? Oakland played it right it gave them time to sit the ones who needed a break after playing there time needed throughout the week and the week before.

If Oakland doesn't play its starters, it will definitely NOT be fun to watch. Not sure it will be even with the starters playing. Father Ryan is one of the best D2 teams in the state and should handle Oakland rather easily. I admire your hopefulness though.

The game was fun to watch, got to see some talented players, they did look like the best D2 teams when they sat most of there starters too. Its apart of the game to do things like that. Professional and College teams give there players a break right before playoff times......

Regular Season is over , Oakland played one heck of a season which is much improved from years past.

Good luck to all in tour... I can see Oakland and Blackman playing in the final...

Oakland did start there starters against Father Ryan. Would you start your first team when you have districts the following weekday??? When the game didn't matter on how the season faired out?????? Oakland played it right it gave them time to sit the ones who needed a break after playing there time needed throughout the week and the week before.

The game was fun to watch, got to see some talented players, they did look like the best D2 teams when they sat most of there starters too. Its apart of the game to do things like that. Professional and College teams give there players a break right before playoff times......

Regular Season is over , Oakland played one heck of a season which is much improved from years past.

Good luck to all in tour... I can see Oakland and Blackman playing in the final...

Then why schedule the game? And yes I would play my starters and have played my starters Riverdale and Siegel in the finals

Oakland did start there starters against Father Ryan. Would you start your first team when you have districts the following weekday???

Did they sit the starters or play them. Your statements dont make sense.

Absolutely the surprise team of the year. Congrats to the boys.

You would need Blackman to upset Riverdale and Oakland to upset Siegel for this to occur. Siegel is the only team I can see beating Riverdale this year. Riverdale shut out Oakland and beat Blackman 3-1. Riverdales only loss is to a very good McCallie team. Riverdale - Siegel in the finals.

Then why schedule the game? And yes I would play my starters and have played my starters Riverdale and Siegel in the finals

Well who knows why to schedule that game, maybe for the experience for the boys, they all looked like they had a good time. They played the number 1 team and played alright. As far as the starters they all played plenty of time in which it was fine. Good Game.

You would need Blackman to upset Riverdale and Oakland to upset Siegel for this to occur. Siegel is the only team I can see beating Riverdale this year. Riverdale shut out Oakland and beat Blackman 3-1. Riverdales only loss is to a very good McCallie team. Riverdale - Siegel in the finals.

I see them upsetting for a rematch. Who knows but can't wait to watch.

Riverdale is a very talented team and Oakland knows that. They want the rematch.

Well who knows why to schedule that game, maybe for the experience for the boys, they all looked like they had a good time. They played the number 1 team and played alright. As far as the starters they all played plenty of time in which it was fine. Good Game.

I see them upsetting for a rematch. Who knows but can't wait to watch.

Riverdale is a very talented team and Oakland knows that. They want the rematch.

So Oakland did play their starters? Glad it was a good game Suprise team in the district for sure

Can I assume that no one really knows who is going to match up with who yet? I haven't seen a post by Whitey yet. Someone already has added Blackman vs White County on May 5????? I'll wait to see a true schedule before posting my predictions.

That Blackman vs White Co has been there for a couple of weeks.

Based on what I understand with Blackman's tie last night they finish 4th and Cookeville finishes 5th so they play each other first in the tournament. Siegel finishes 2nd so they play White Co. Oakland plays Lebanon. Winner of Oak vs Leb plays the winner of Siegel vs White Co. The winner of Riv vs Warren Co plays the winner of Cookeville vs Blackman. 1st round is Monday night at the higest seed's home field and the semis are at 6 and 8 on Tuesday night at Blackman. Finals are Thursday night at Blackman. Whitey correct me if I am wrong.

That Blackman vs White Co has been there for a couple of weeks.

Based on what I understand with Blackman's tie last night they finish 4th and Cookeville finishes 5th so they play each other first in the tournament. Siegel finishes 2nd so they play White Co. Oakland plays Lebanon. Winner of Oak vs Leb plays the winner of Siegel vs White Co. The winner of Riv vs Warren Co plays the winner of Cookeville vs Blackman. 1st round is Monday night at the higest seed's home field and the semis are at 6 and 8 on Tuesday night at Blackman. Finals are Thursday night at Blackman. Whitey correct me if I am wrong.

The seeding and game times are correct. The By-Laws originally had the location for this year's tournament at Siegel. However, Lebanon was "skipped" in 2007 because of their inability to host the tournament at night and that would push everyone up a year. Which would make this Blackman's year to host the tournament if I understand the situation correctly.

Now, let the tournament begin!