7AAA

coachof3

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think spots 1-6 are set, even though there are games yet to be played.

1. Riverdale

2. Blackman

3. Siegel

4. Oakland

5. Cookeville

6. Lebanon

Winner of White County and Warren County takes 7th.

Not close to over. Unless you are assuming higher seeded teams are going to pull out wins and that is a scarry proposition with high school kids.

Two games left for Blackman (Oakland and Cookeville)

Two games left for Siegel (Lebanon and Riverdale)

Any slip ups and you will be running into RHS earlier rather than later in the post season.

It will be tough for anyone to catch Riverdale

Not close to over. Unless you are assuming higher seeded teams are going to pull out wins and that is a scarry proposition with high school kids.

Two games left for Blackman (Oakland and Cookeville)

Two games left for Siegel (Lebanon and Riverdale)

Any slip ups and you will be running into RHS earlier rather than later in the post season.

It will be tough for anyone to catch Riverdale

I'd have to agree since Blackman could lose.

Riverdale could finish the season flawless but a loss to siegel would put them at a tie for win loss records in the district if siegel wins their next 2 games.

Oakland also has 2 games left and if they were to win both would put them in the run for tying a spot in win loss records.

There is still a lot of action going on in the district to look forward to and is not quite wrapped up yet.

I think spots 1-6 are set, even though there are games yet to be played.

1. Riverdale

2. Blackman

3. Siegel

4. Oakland

5. Cookeville

6. Lebanon

Winner of White County and Warren County takes 7th.

I think those standings will be the way the season finishes out. I dont see Riverdale or Blackman losing, Blackman now has its true starting line up on the field and Riverdale is in great form. Should make for a great post season.

Probably not, but he and the German kid would have helped.

Siegel 3 - Cookeville 0

Great win for Siegel. They really needed this win to be in the running to tie for top seed. I did not get to go but heard that Siegel had plenty of chances and the coach had a very good strategy coming in to the game. I hope there is a three way tie for #1. This would make the district tourney very interesting.

Someone explain a 3 way tie at the top. This could happen if Blackman and Siegel win all of their remaining district games. Score in the Blackman vs Siegel game was 7-2 for Blackman. Riverdale and Siegel game left to play on Tuesday night. Also, does anyone know how the district tourney is set up. Who plays where?

From the District 7 AAA By Laws:

If two teams or more have the same amount of points (3 points win and 1 point tie) at the end of the regular season, then the tie breakers shall be:

1. Head-to-head

2. Highest seeded common opponent down to lowest

3. Goal differential not to exceed 3 per game

4. Coin toss