Dist. 11

Hindians13

Can we make a "County Champions" t-shirt for the winner?

I have seen people from Harpeth & Sycamore state that Cheatham isn't the best football team in the county on this particular topic. I love it!!!

We know now which school doesn't have the greatest spellers. Ditka is posting proof of that (see "genious" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />). What a joke!

You've made your fair share of typos too loser. No need to go back and quote them as there are far too many....GENIOUS! I'm gonna spell it that way because I'm a Cheatham grad.

I never said Cheatham's region was better or worse. I did say however that both were tough and Sycamore's region was more balanced. Learn to comprehend. I would agree that DL and Giles were 2 heavy weights most years and you didnt play them both all 7 years either. Marshall Co stunk for a couple of years in the Johnson era. Page stunk for a while too! Giles stunk until O'Conner took over. Go back and check those records stat boy. And Sycamore won more than an opening round game when they went west in the playoffs too...unlike Cheatham. And Pearl Cohn, White House, Station Camp, and Greenbrier have had some pretty dang good years too! Dont just point out a bad year here and there. You know I'm right.

Bottom line Cheatham is a very average football team and you cannot admit it. You are too stupid. By the way, have you fixed your grill yet? What about your goofy head and eyes that wander around like Stevie Wonder playing on the piano when you talk. Sycamore is very average as well. (I can admit it!)

Here's a hint...I played for Finley at Cheatham. My brother played at Cheatham. My step-brother plays at Sycamore. I'm a Cheatham fan and a Sycamore fan. I just happen to see the facts and be a realist. Finley is a good coach. Halstead is a good coach. Both make their fair share of mistakes...like we all do.

THIS IS A WEAK REGION! Camden is normally pretty strong and will dominate this region! Any other team making the playoffs from this pitiful region will get hammered like Joey Jackson's rear at a gay right's convention!

And you're at home on a Saturday night typing all this useless and stupid junk and you're like 25 or so??? Says something about your boring and useless life. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And to say Cheatham would have beaten Harpeth last year is stupid and childish.

Creekwood talking smack???? And they've only had 1 winning season???? Please....

And if you go back to 2001 when Cheatham and Sycamore began playing...Sycamore leads the series 5-3. So head to head....Sycamore is the better of the two... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WEAK REGION!

BLAH.....BLAH.....BLAH.....BLAH.....BLAH

Don't worry I know who you are.....trust me. I am just way more mature than you are and don't go throwing names around CoachT like a spineless coward /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Station Camp (1-9) & DeKalb (0-10) stunk in 2005. That same year Macon Co. (5-6) was average and shutout Sycamore.

Greenbrier (3-7) & DeKalb (0-10) stunk in 2006. That same year Macon Co. (5-5) was again average at best. They didn't make the playoffs.

In 2007 both Macon Co. & DeKalb Co. were sure wins. All that you had to do to make the playoffs was to win 1 other region game and you didn't get the job done. The games against White House, Pearl Cohn, and Station Camp were blowouts and the Greenbrier game was a 2 TD loss.

In 2008 Pearl Cohn & Macon Co. were 1-9. How could you not have beaten those two teams????? You again got hammered against White House & Station Camp. For once you got the job done in a big region game when you beat Greenbrier. (THAT WAS NOTHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT CHEATHAM DID THE YEAR BEFORE BEATING CREEK WOOD AT THEIR PLACE & CW WENT 5-5 THAT YEAR)

All I am saying is that you are now a Sycamore fan who referred to Cheatham's region games over the last 4 years (Page, Marshall, Spring Hill, Creek Wood, & Montgomery Central) as being "the rest of the suckies"..........

Page, Marshall, Spring Hill, Creek Wood, & Montgomery Central are NO DIFFERENT than Greenbrier, Macon Co., & DeKalb Co. when you compare their 4 year body of work. Greenbrier won a total of 2 playoff games over the last 4 years. DeKalb won 1 playoff game during that time. Macon Co. didn't even win a playoff game during that time. Marshall, Page, Spring Hill, & Creek Wood all won playoff games during that time period.

Region 5-3A "rest": 4 playoff wins

Region 4-3A "rest": 3 playoff wins (Greenbrier had 2 of them)

Want to go to the top???????????

David Lipscomb & Giles Co. vs White House-Pearl Cohn-Station Camp right????? David Lipscomb won 16 playoff games over the last 4 years. Giles Co. won 4 playoff games. Station Camp won 4 playoff games. White House won 8 playoff games. Pearl Cohn won 6 playoff games.

Region 5-3A Top 2 Teams = 20 Playoff wins (3 state title game appearances & 1 state title)

Region 4-3A Top 3 Teams = 18 Playoff wins (0 state title game appearances)

If you want to add Cheatham Co. & Sycamore to the list we can by all means..........

Region 5-3A: 25 Playoff WINS TOTAL (2005-2008)

Region 4-3A: 24 Playoff WINS TOTAL (2005-2008)

There is no way you can say that your region was "more balanced" than our region over the last four years......NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!

a.) You had 7 teams go to the playoffs from your region over the last 4 years. 6 of those teams won playoff games.

b.) We had 7 teams go to the playoffs from our region over the last 4 years. 7 of those teams won playoff games.

Your argument is a JOKE! Region 5-3A was better all around than Region 4-3A. My stats prove it......SO NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY LITTLE BOY? Year in and year out the only "suckie" we had was Montgomery Central during that 4 year span. You guys had at least 2 "suckies" every single year. You'll have an irrelevant remark concerning a gay joke (or some other idiotic thing to say) to make about that fact but in the end little boy........IT IS JUST SIMPLY A FACT!

Also, I have never stated in a post that "Cheatham is great". I have stated that they beat Sycamore last year 15-14 and that they are better than Harpeth. You are not a Cheatham fan whatsoever because you can't seem to give Cheatham any of the kind of respect that you love to give Sycamore. Why is that?????? I am sure you'd have plenty of positive things to say about this district if Sycamore were a member of it huh?????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure you'll think of something intelligent to respond with like a McDonald's joke or a Stevie Wonder joke or a Gay Club joke so let's hear it because I am laughing tremendously hard at your stupidity and want to see you show your rear end just a little bit more to the CoachT nation...............

LET'S HAVE IT!

BLAH.....BLAH.....BLAH.....BLAH.....BLAH

Don't worry I know who you are.....trust me. I am just way more mature than you are and don't go throwing names around CoachT like a spineless coward /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Station Camp (1-9) & DeKalb (0-10) stunk in 2005. That same year Macon Co. (5-6) was average and shutout Sycamore.

Greenbrier (3-7) & DeKalb (0-10) stunk in 2006. That same year Macon Co. (5-5) was again average at best. They didn't make the playoffs.

In 2007 both Macon Co. & DeKalb Co. were sure wins. All that you had to do to make the playoffs was to win 1 other region game and you didn't get the job done. The games against White House, Pearl Cohn, and Station Camp were blowouts and the Greenbrier game was a 2 TD loss.

In 2008 Pearl Cohn & Macon Co. were 1-9. How could you not have beaten those two teams????? You again got hammered against White House & Station Camp. For once you got the job done in a big region game when you beat Greenbrier. (THAT WAS NOTHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT CHEATHAM DID THE YEAR BEFORE BEATING CREEK WOOD AT THEIR PLACE & CW WENT 5-5 THAT YEAR)

All I am saying is that you are now a Sycamore fan who referred to Cheatham's region games over the last 4 years (Page, Spring Hill, Creek Wood, & Montgomery Central) as being "the rest of the suckies"..........

Page, Spring Hill, Creek Wood, & Montgomery Central are NO DIFFERENT than Greenbrier, Macon Co., & DeKalb Co. when you compare their 4 year body of work.

Also there is no way you can say that your region was "more balanced" than our region over the last four years......NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!

a.) You had 7 teams go to the playoffs from your region over the last 4 years. 6 of those teams won playoff games.

b.) We had 7 teams go to the playoffs from our region over the last 4 years. 7 of those teams won playoff games.

CHOKE ON THOSE STATS YOU D.S. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also, I have never stated in a post that "Cheatham is great". I have stated that they beat Sycamore last year 15-14 and that they are better than Harpeth. You are not a Cheatham fan whatsoever because you can't seem to give Cheatham any of the kind of respect that you love to give Sycamore. Why is that?????? I am sure you'd have plenty of positive things to say about this district if Sycamore were a member of it huh????

And if your brother coached at Sycamore you would love them too.

You did say Cheatham was the best in the county. That is not true. Sycamore leads the series 5-3 with Cheatham. I did say positive things about Cheatham, but you are such a retard you cant recall or comprehend them. I said Cody Finley is a good coach. I said Cheatham's region was tough. I still believe Sycamore's region is more balanced. I never said it was better. Being balanced doesnt mean neither better nor worse. Get that through your thick skull. You can twist stats to say whatever you want. The fact is...if Cheatham and Sycamore were in the opposite regions both teams would probably have about the same success rate because they are about the same. Same type kids, athletes, demographics, etc...

Saying that Cheatham is in a weak region now is not negative either....it's the truth. I have plenty to say negative about Sycamore too if that would make you feel better.

Sycamore leads the series with Cheatham 5-3 this decade or since they started playing each other.

Sycamore has had more success in the playoffs this decade. (6-6 for SHS and 2-6 for CC...WOW! )

Cheatham has been to the playoffs 6 times in this decade right? Sycamore has been 6 times too.

Harpeth? I dont know w/o looking it up and dont really care to do so. I do know they have struggled for the most part of this decade although they were tough when the Tant brothers played there. They had a really good run in the mid to latter 90's through early 2000's.

Cheatham's only claim to date between them and Sycamore is that they won the last game played between the 2 schools.

And if your brother coached at Sycamore you would love them too.

You did say Cheatham was the best in the county. That is not true. Sycamore leads the series 5-3 with Cheatham. I did say positive things about Cheatham, but you are such a retard you cant recall or comprehend them. I said Cody Finley is a good coach. I said Cheatham's region was tough. I still believe Sycamore's region is more balanced. I never said it was better. Being balanced doesnt mean neither better nor worse. Get that through your thick skull. You can twist stats to say whatever you want. The fact is...if Cheatham and Sycamore were in the opposite regions both teams would probably have about the same success rate because they are about the same. Same type kids, athletes, demographics, etc...

Saying that Cheatham is in a weak region now is not negative either....it's the truth. I have plenty to say negative about Sycamore too if that would make you feel better.

Sycamore leads the series with Cheatham 5-3 this decade or since they started playing each other.

Sycamore has had more success in the playoffs this decade. (6-6 for SHS and 2-6 for CC...WOW! )

Cheatham has been to the playoffs 6 times in this decade right? Sycamore has been 6 times too.

Harpeth? I dont know w/o looking it up and dont really care to do so. I do know they have struggled for the most part of this decade although they were tough when the Tant brothers played there. They had a really good run in the mid to latter 90's through early 2000's.

Cheatham's only claim to date between them and Sycamore is that they won the last game played between the 2 schools.

Speaking of twisting stories......when you called the rest of Region 5-3A "suckies" and you never referred to 4-3A in that manner then what you are saying is that Cheatham's wins came against horrible teams. You may have not used those words but you certainly did mean it in that context. I know this because you also mentioned Richland & Loretto in that same context (from the old Region 5-2A). You can believe it's more balanced if you like. That is your OPINION!

I will say this 1 TIME ONLY then be finished with you once and for all on this subject. Cheatham for THE MOMENT is the best team in the county. They beat Sycamore head-to-head the last time the current players were on the field vs one another. That makes them better than Sycamore.....PERIOD! That means FOR THE MOMENT!!!

How you have taken that and twisted it as me saying Cheatham is a great program and Sycamore isn't is beyond me literally.

Also, if you did play for Finley then you should watch what you say about the man. Even if it's one game..... Don't say that garbage at all. Have you ever seen me post stuff saying that Tharp or Halstead or Jones looked "dumbfounded and lost" in a particular game. THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR SUPERIORS!

You are right. I do support my brother. The fact is blood is thicker than water. Why you and other people can't grasp that is beyond me. I have had to read garbage like that crap for 4+ years and refuse to read it any longer.

Say what you feel about me......I don't care /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do not talk about our program in a negative way......unless you can handle your program getting the same treatment

Do not talk about our coaches in a negative way.......even if it means just 1 game

Do not talk about our fans in a negative way

GOT IT??????????? GOOD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> BEST OF LUCK TO YOUR STEP BROTHER THIS SEASON! FOR THE 1,000,000th TIME...........SEE YOU ON 9/11!

It appears to me that howdoitknow and Ditka are quite fond of each other. You two be careful or the CoachT Nation will get the wrong idea about you two. Both Cheatham and Sycamore have real solid programs who seem to win games they are not supposed to have a chance to win on paper. That says alot about both teams and both coaching staffs. But....I am diggin' you two exchanging pleasantries and friendly banter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Speaking of twisting stories......when you called the rest of Region 5-3A "suckies" and you never referred to 4-3A in that manner then what you are saying is that Cheatham's wins came against horrible teams. You may have not used those words but you certainly did mean it in that context. I know this because you also mentioned Richland & Loretto in that same context (from the old Region 5-2A). You can believe it's more balanced if you like. That is your OPINION!

I will say this 1 TIME ONLY then be finished with you once and for all on this subject. Cheatham for THE MOMENT is the best team in the county. They beat Sycamore head-to-head the last time the current players were on the field vs one another. That makes them better than Sycamore.....PERIOD! That means FOR THE MOMENT!!!

How you have taken that and twisted it as me saying Cheatham is a great program and Sycamore isn't is beyond me literally.

Also, if you did play for Finley then you should watch what you say about the man. Even if it's one game..... Don't say that garbage at all. Have you ever seen me post stuff saying that Tharp or Halstead or Jones looked "dumbfounded and lost" in a particular game. THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR SUPERIORS!

You are right. I do support my brother. The fact is blood is thicker than water. Why you and other people can't grasp that is beyond me. I have had to read garbage like that crap for 4+ years and refuse to read it any longer.

Say what you feel about me......I don't care /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do not talk about our program in a negative way......unless you can handle your program getting the same treatment

Do not talk about our coaches in a negative way.......even if it means just 1 game

Do not talk about our fans in a negative way

GOT IT??????????? GOOD /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> BEST OF LUCK TO YOUR STEP BROTHER THIS SEASON! FOR THE 1,000,000th TIME...........SEE YOU ON 9/11!

None of those of those guys are my superiors! A high school football coach is nobody's "superior." Got it???? Good boy. I have 1 superior and He aint a football coach.

I can talk about whomever whenever I want. Got it???? Good boy.

Cheatham beat Sycamore last year, but that does not make them the best team in the county. Got it? Good boy. Cheatham play and beat Harpeth last year??? Nope. Therefore Cheatham cant be the best. Got it? Good boy.

ALL coaches at some point in their careers look "dumbfounded and lost". Got it???? Good boy. Bobby Bowden looks dumbfounded and lost all the time... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And I'll see you before 9/11....

I just wonder what your excuse if going to be if Cheatham Co. beats both Harpeth & Sycamore this year /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You'll have one or you'll just disappear because we both know that you won't be man enough to step up and give credit where credit is due to the Cubs.

Cheatham County Cubs = 2008 County Champs.......nuff said /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I really got no dog in this hunt but I would like Ditka to know that Page owned Sycamore when they were in the same region. What was the series record?

That Sycamore QB named Garza (I think) still has a concussion from the hits he took from Page.

If you give her enough time she'd tell you that Page was lucky or that Page lost to Marshall or that Page didn't play Harpeth some of those years............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Better watch out because she'll also tell you how un-cool you are or how you have an eye problem or that you are gay..........which she's know about finding gay ones!

I really got no dog in this hunt but I would like Ditka to know that Page owned Sycamore when they were in the same region. What was the series record?

That Sycamore QB named Garza (I think) still has a concussion from the hits he took from Page.

Page did own Sycamore then. I already knew that. Has nothing to do with me though. Jackie Bennett did a good job! Page owned a lot of people then. Series record is like Page 3-1 maybe...I'm guessing though. Ummm, that means Joey Jackson was owned by Page then too. Page hasnt done as well since around 2004 (did well this year) or so after the creation of other Williamson schools that took kids from them. Not a knock on them, but the truth. They did play some rough teams out of region then too like Ravenwood, Indy, and White House if I remember right....

Josh Garza was a great quarterback, competitor, and friend and foe. He was also a 4-year starter in college. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> He had many concussions, but his worst concussion came from Greenbrier! Twice!

If you give her enough time she'd tell you that Page was lucky or that Page lost to Marshall or that Page didn't play Harpeth some of those years............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Better watch out because she'll also tell you how un-cool you are or how you have an eye problem or that you are gay..........which she's know about finding gay ones!

Nice....

I haven't been called a "she" since like the 3rd grade! Come up with something better Joey.

Bulldog was right, Page did own you (Sycamore) when you played...

Page did own Sycamore then. I already knew that. Has nothing to do with me though. Jackie Bennett did a good job! Page owned a lot of people then. Series record is like Page 3-1 maybe...I'm guessing though. Ummm, that means Joey Jackson was owned by Page then too. Page hasnt done as well since around 2004 (did well this year) or so after the creation of other Williamson schools that took kids from them. Not a knock on them, but the truth. They did play some rough teams out of region then too like Ravenwood, Indy, and White House if I remember right....

Josh Garza was a great quarterback, competitor, and friend and foe. He was also a 4-year starter in college. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> He had many concussions, but his worst concussion came from Greenbrier! Twice!

He had 2 against Page as well...... The 2003 game at Sycamore and the 2004 game at Page. He didn't even know that the game was happening in the 2004 game. The game was over and he was wondering what time was kickoff. I was standing right there when his father was checking on him after the game.

Joey Jackson's years at Sycamore weren't a huge success against Page. With that said however Joey Jackson's senior year was the War Eagles only win EVER against Page. Look it up!

AGAIN...........MAKING YOURSELF LOOK IGNORANT EVEN MORE /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nice....

I haven't been called a "she" since like the 3rd grade! Come up with something better Joey.

Bulldog was right, Page did own you (Sycamore) when you played...

You see how far those gay jokes get you now /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Page did own us as I said for 2 years........in 2001 however we beat them. It was the only time Sycamore ever beat Page. Look it up stat boy!