Quarterbacks to Watch in the...

Superstar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zac Rayl....this kid came into a great situation at central and proved his self quick, i mean yeah maybe he wasnt exactly athletic as jordan jackson was but has a good head on his shoulders and makes great decisions and has some pretty good weapons despite losing one of the best receivers in the chatt area in Jarrel Harrison to graduation, but still has WR-Josh Moss RB/DB-Maury Ragland WR/K-Jamin Godfrey(D1) and RB-Aaron Walker and more than that and not to mention a great coaching staff in Goodin,Wilkerson,and Masengil...But it seems like Zac is being some what under rated and he is definately good enough to play somewhere in d1 i hear MTSU,ASU,Memphis,and other school like that are lookin at him and then there are the d2 schools who have been callin since who knows when, so apparently he is good enough to play anywhere of his choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heard all 3 of East Hamilton's QB's did well in the scrimmage against Heritage last week. Actually outscored Heritage! Word is the transfer from Silverdale throws hard and the Red Bank transfer is really acurate and the freshman from OMS will run the ball quick. All did a really good job at camp last week....I think this team may be worth watching this year !!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• so the players dad who is a recruiter is now at Oakland?
    • We are optimistic because we will have another great season. You should keep your opinions on your Forrest Rocket board. These kiddos at Marion have had an amazing off season. They are working hard and it is showing. Coach TStark is getting these kids scholarships to get their college for free. Also Coach Harm is back so this is another awesome thing for our kiddos. Forrest will get theirs when they come to Bill Baxter Stadium this season. My main men Sam, Tay and Tilton are going to do amazing things this season. You should just watch and see what these kiddos are capable of doing. The Marion County Warriors are a force to be reckoned with again this year. East Robertson will be a good team again but that is the only big challenge this team will have again. If we can beat East Robertson like I know we can then we will go to the state championship and win the game. As always it is a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors! We are Marion!
    • The player is only able to go because of the coach who is his dad. The dad is a recruiter not a good coach. HC blamed him for losing the Clinton game in the playoffs.