MrNoitAll's Top Ten for the Mid-State

MrNoitAll

Who are the ladies from Lookout Mountain? GPS? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well "Cowboy" it is like this, I have never been to fancy places before until me and my ???Birdie??? went to see ???Rock City???. My best friend here in the park Bobby Joe told me that all of the really good softball teams that come from the East come from the Look Out Mountain area. I have never been places before and I just thought Bobby Joe would know because he drives them 18 wheelers and he has been everywhere so I just took him at his word. So now you are tellin me that Bobby Joe is a liar?

Birdie and me never get to go to fancy places because we are a little short on the $$$$$ issues but ???Birdie??? is doin a fine job with her two jobs and maybe someday we can see them places that ???Bobby Joe??? was talkin about. But you are tellin me that Soddy, GPS, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Chattanooga Christian, Grace Baptist, Whitwell, Boyd Buchanan is not in the Chattanooga area and I have been trustin Bobby Joe all of these years and now your are tellin me that he has been tellin me stories. All I can say is ???Thank you Cowboy??? for being so wise; I bet you are real smart guy! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I am suprised to be saying this, I must give the girls at WC their due. Wilson Central has earned a look for this list. More will be known after they play Beech but I've watched all the board hyped AAA power house teams this year, some of which are listed on this thread, and WC definately contends. They are playing with a confidence and drive that is seen in championship teams. Smart pitching, a top notch catcher, good bats through the line up, I say they'll be there fighting through the region and could end up in the "boro". I'm not conected with WC in any way, just gotta give CUDO's when I see a hot one.

Well "Cowboy" it is like this, I have never been to fancy places before until me and my ???Birdie??? went to see ???Rock City???. My best friend here in the park Bobby Joe told me that all of the really good softball teams that come from the East come from the Look Out Mountain area. I have never been places before and I just thought Bobby Joe would know because he drives them 18 wheelers and he has been everywhere so I just took him at his word. So now you are tellin me that Bobby Joe is a liar?

Birdie and me never get to go to fancy places because we are a little short on the $$$$$ issues but ???Birdie??? is doin a fine job with her two jobs and maybe someday we can see them places that ???Bobby Joe??? was talkin about. But you are tellin me that Soddy, GPS, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Chattanooga Christian, Grace Baptist, Whitwell, Boyd Buchanan is not in the Chattanooga area and I have been trustin Bobby Joe all of these years and now your are tellin me that he has been tellin me stories. All I can say is ???Thank you Cowboy??? for being so wise; I bet you are real smart guy! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He's probably not a liar, he just needs a Hamilton County map. Lookout Mountain borders Georgia, Soddy-Daisy is at the northern end of the county.

He's probably not a liar, he just needs a Hamilton County map. Lookout Mountain borders Georgia, Soddy-Daisy is at the northern end of the county.

"Cowboy" I guess he is right because he said in the area, like Normandie Lake is close to Estill Springs. You see us rednecks have a hard time with distance as long as it is in the same general area we understand. Heck we don't have them maps around here in the park we just have to stop and ask folks where somethin is. There for a long time I thought that Estill Springs was in Coffee County until "Birdie" told me it was in "Fat Phils" county. I guess I missed out on a lot in school I sure hope that "Little Bubba" is doin a better job! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Anytime that you can beat Dickson County and you are a AA school I would say that ain't a bad win! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I still think you need to rethink your #8 pick!

My old freind called me from the park and said that Creekwood lost to single A Trinity Christian tonight 6-1

He said it could have been worse but Trinity ended up leaving 2-3 runners on base almost every inning.

So maybe you should rethink that #8 pick if they can't even beat some single A team from West Tn.

My old freind called me from the park and said that Creekwood lost to single A Trinity Christian tonight 6-1

He said it could have been worse but Trinity ended up leaving 2-3 runners on base almost every inning.

A

So maybe you should rethink that #8 pick if they can't even beat some single A team from West Tn.quote]

You might want to do some research on Trinity Christian before you make a statement like this. They are single A simply due to the size of the school. Their pitcher is going to Tennessee and she has two other sisters on the team. The rest of their team plays very well in both high school ball and travel ball. They would probably beat most teams on the list! Look at Goodpasture...they are some AA school from Nashville but they are awesome.

Saying that Trinity is just some single A team from west Tennessee is like saying that Goodpasture is just some little double A school from middle Tennessee! I think both programs have had a little success over the past several years. I think Creek Wood had won 10 in a row before tonight's game. Renfro looked like she would have beaten just about anybody tonight! There is a chance that Trinity & Goodpasture could meet in the Franklin tournament, and that should be a very good matchup.

So maybe you should rethink that #8 pick if they can't even beat some single A team from West Tn.

I do understand that you are new to the big time softball compare to TeeBall but just to say Trinity is just a little ole single A school tells me you have not been around high school softball very much! They could beat most AAA schools and the little ole pitcher is good enough that UT wanted her.....do your research before you talk next time. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I was not saying that Trinity was your run of the mill single A team. They have at least 6 or 7 players that play ASA travel ball. Their pitching has been real good for the last few years and it seems that the offense is upgraded this year as well.

I was just asking mrnoitall to rethink his #8 pick! From the bombs that the Creekwood pitching was giving up all the game long how can they be #8.

I was not saying that Trinity was your run of the mill single A team. They have at least 6 or 7 players that play ASA travel ball. Their pitching has been real good for the last few years and it seems that the offense is upgraded this year as well.

I was just asking mrnoitall to rethink his #8 pick! From the bombs that the Creekwood pitching was giving up all the game long how can they be #8.

tball since your against Creek Wood being number 8, who would you put up there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />