The New 8-AA

cchssupporter

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for fun, how do you think they stack up for next year? Go ahead too, and break down each individual team.

LA and Upperman both lose alot of seniors and talented players, but they will still be very competitive I am sure. York will have a new coach again, so they will be going thru a transition period nexy season, Smith Co. was a very scappy team last year, and I am sure they will be again this year. Dekalb and Cannon both lost some outstanding shooters (Stuluka-CC, and Miller-DC), but other than that they return alot of there teams. They are both well-coached and I expect they will be very competitive next year.

Livingston should win the whole kit and kaboodle in this new thing. Why you ask? Simple. Dakota Key, Brad Jackson, and T.J. Smith will lead the Wildcat attack. But, do not be fooled. The Meltons will be big time contributors as well as Hill and Huitt. I do think that the Ramseys will play a big role, especially the incoming freshman. He is as smooth as silk and for a 6'5 kid that is still growing, he can do anything, dribble; pass; shoot from anywhere. Good luck, but the Cats should roll onto another district crown. Cannon or DeKalb second and third. Upperman four. Smith five. York should be the bottom feeder.

Livingston should win the whole kit and kaboodle in this new thing. Why you ask? Simple. Dakota Key, Brad Jackson, and T.J. Smith will lead the Wildcat attack. But, do not be fooled. The Meltons will be big time contributors as well as Hill and Huitt. I do think that the Ramseys will play a big role, especially the incoming freshman. He is as smooth as silk and for a 6'5 kid that is still growing, he can do anything, dribble; pass; shoot from anywhere. Good luck, but the Cats should roll onto another district crown. Cannon or DeKalb second and third. Upperman four. Smith five. York should be the bottom feeder.

You got that right about the incoming ramsey he should be something else one of the best kids i've ever seen play in 8th grade.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i do beleive that LA will be good jsut like usual and yes york is gettin another coach this season but it is also the same coach they had 2 years ago which took the team to region which is farther than have been in a while and this year he has more talent than he did 2 years ago coming in with 6 seniors who have played 2gether all their lives and with the freshman of the year gavan cook distributing he has Stephens which led them in scoring last season and Williams who didnt play near as much as he should've shooting the 3 and Maynard and Asberry who can jump out of the gym and a couple talented guys off the bench so if you ask me i beleive that you may be overlookin York just a little.....im not saying they'll be first but definately not last or close 2 the bottom

LA will be nearly as good a team as last year, not individually but team wise and more balanced and the Ramsey kids will really step up to help and with T J RETURNING AND A YEAR OLDER HE COULD DOMINATE A LOT MORE THIS YEAR AS HE MAY BE THE BEST ATHLETE in the district.You could see 3 or 4 with double digit scoring with these guys and the should be a good rebounding team.

Well i do beleive that LA will be good jsut like usual and yes york is gettin another coach this season but it is also the same coach they had 2 years ago which took the team to region which is farther than have been in a while and this year he has more talent than he did 2 years ago coming in with 6 seniors who have played 2gether all their lives and with the freshman of the year gavan cook distributing he has Stephens which led them in scoring last season and Williams who didnt play near as much as he should've shooting the 3 and Maynard and Asberry who can jump out of the gym and a couple talented guys off the bench so if you ask me i beleive that you may be overlookin York just a little.....im not saying they'll be first but definately not last or close 2 the bottom

Is Ernie Winingham back as the York coach?