Franklin/Blackman

fhsTE84

Posted by boneal52:

Well, bigdan, with new things brought to light, i have to change my pick, becuase if that was a makeshift Blaze squad, then they must be tough becuase they were impressive. But one question, if Turner wasn't playing who was that TB, #6? He looked great.

I am not sure who #6 is, but i think he is a sophmore. i do know for a fact that rico is #1.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by boneal52:

Well, bigdan, with new things brought to light, i have to change my pick, becuase if that was a makeshift Blaze squad, then they must be tough becuase they were impressive. But one question, if Turner wasn't playing who was that TB, #6? He looked great.

Hey Boneal52,

Great to see your posts again this year! Everything bigdan said is true. And all those starters that were out were senior leaders! We were without them for the last 3 or 4 weeks of practice! But I don't want to take anything away from the Centennial boys they played well that day! They are twice the team we played in the spring! If they play every game as tough and physical as they did that day, I think you'll be a very proud alumnus this year! Good luck this season! :(

Oh yeah, almost forgot, #6 is a sophomore! He's very tough and freakishly strong for a 10th grader! 5a is very tough for young guys though just hope he can carry the load till Rico gets back! I have faith in him, he'll get it done! :(

[Edited by slim589 on 9-10-02 10:50P]

[Edited by slim589 on 9-11-02 6:43P]

[Edited by slim589 on 9-12-02 3:44P]

Thanks for the welcome Slim. I really think Blackman must be tough, becuase the team I saw in August was impressive. I really that Blackman had a let down and no one on the board would comfirm for me why the game went the way it did, but that makes sense now. I love my boys, but I didn't think they'd take Blackman like that, so I gotta admit I wanted to know what was up. But that #6 was very impressive. He was faster than anybody on our team and seemed very physical. At first I'd just thought that Turner had gotten alot bigger. But good luck to Blackman and Franklin this week.

Posted by slim589:
Posted by itzme:

Franklin has it this year. For my money, Brentwood and Franklin are better than Riverdale and either Oakland or Blackman.

This will be a 14-20 point winn for Franklin.

In your dreams! You have played no one! The Blaze D-LINE brings the pain friday night! Just remember this name and number: #2 Ed(the human missile)Mays he will be in your face all night long!! I will admitt that Brentwood will be a good test for anyone in the state, but they have already played against a quality opponent and played well! Beat us by 2 TDs and I'll say you are the better team, but you'll have to prove it first! See ya friday night! :):):)

So...what do you think now? :)

Posted by itzme:
Posted by slim589:
Posted by itzme:

Franklin has it this year. For my money, Brentwood and Franklin are better than Riverdale and either Oakland or Blackman.

In your dreams! You have played no one! The Blaze D-LINE brings the pain friday night! Just remember this name and number: #2 Ed(the human missile)Mays he will be in your face all night long!! I will admitt that Brentwood will be a good test for anyone in the state, but they have already played against a quality opponent and played well! Beat us by 2 TDs and I'll say you are the better team, but you'll have to prove it first! See ya friday night! :):):)

Hey say no more I said I would admit it if ya proved it and you did! You guys put it on us! Ya'll played great and we were flat! That was a textbook whoopin! If you guys play the rest of the year like that you'll go deeep into the playoffs! I hope you do b/c THE bLAZE WANTS A REMATCH when it really counts! Thanks for the wakeup call before the Riverdale game! That's about the only silver lining I can get out of this game! I've posted this on 2 or 3 threads i hope that's enough CROW! So I'll let you go b/c im having a hard time swallowing these dang feathers! :confused: :):)

Posted by slim589:
Posted by itzme:
Posted by slim589:
Posted by itzme:

Hey say no more I said I would admit it if ya proved it and you did! You guys put it on us! Ya'll played great and we were flat! That was a textbook whoopin! If you guys play the rest of the year like that you'll go deeep into the playoffs! I hope you do b/c THE bLAZE WANTS A REMATCH when it really counts! Thanks for the wakeup call before the Riverdale game! That's about the only silver lining I can get out of this game! I've posted this on 2 or 3 threads i hope that's enough CROW! So I'll let you go b/c im having a hard time swallowing these dang feathers! :confused: :):)

Class response. Good luck rest of the way. BTW, I'm not a big Franklin fan, just think they're a good team.