Boyd and FRA

scout15

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4dabucs15

haha that was real good, not! boyd is a much better team then last year i dont think that will happen this year unless we are the team doin it. just because you beat us bad last year doesnt mean you will do it this year

Having seen many good BBS teams in the last few years I would have to say this one is different than any other. They're not as big as the '99 team but they are deeper with more solid threats on both offense and defense. They play very well together. The defense has 11 interceptions in four games and of course eveyone knows about Healy and Nelson but receivers have stepped up well and the chemistry seems to be there.

Posted by derek782:

Having seen many good BBS teams in the last few years I would have to say this one is different than any other. They're not as big as the '99 team but they are deeper with more solid threats on both offense and defense. They play very well together. The defense has 11 interceptions in four games and of course eveyone knows about Healy and Nelson but receivers have stepped up well and the chemistry seems to be there.

Very astute observations Derek782! Don't be so modest. The current Bucs special teams could not hold a candle to the '99 special teams. Just ask some of the blocked punt victims! See ya!