Carter And Alcoa!

Tnac

One of biggest games...can Alcoa contain Sherrod? Will Alcoa have enough offense to match...hard to call...having played both...Alcoa is better at the outside middle and I think I would give the nod to Alcoa's defense...Adam and Sherrod are tough...is it at Carter or Alcoa?...hope to make it after our game.....Carter 3-2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa takes this. Sherrod can be stopped sometimes by an Alcoa defense.....on the other hand Carter cannot stop Aloca enough,

Good point you maybe right on...Can they keep up with Carter will be the question....? Alcoa's attack is not has organized as Carter but still strong when #12 gets it....

Should be an interesting game. Carter is going to have to attack with numbers and not just rely on the two forwards to get it done. If they try and play balls over the top against Alcoa they will get beat by 3 or more. If they play a possession game like they are capable of they win by 2 or more. Depends on which game Carter decides to play.

Carter 3-2. Sorry akula, I was just too impressed with them against Seymour. I would love to be at this one, though.

Would love to be there!! If Carter is aggressive on offense like they were vs Seymour, it could be a long night for Alcoa. A big night for Alcoa's defense---2-2 with no bicycle kicks. That was an amazing shot by a great player!!

Carter 3-2. Sorry akula, I was just too impressed with them against Seymour. I would love to be at this one, though.

No worries, pitbul, you are giving an honest opinion. And I can't blame you for that after they way they showed against Seymour. While alot of talk goes on about sherrod, I know it is the entire team we are focused on playing. No disrespect to mark at all, he can set up people just as well as he finishes.

Thanks for the compliment on the field, sportsnut. A few spots on the side could fill in a bit better, but the central part of the field is like turf, great condition right now.

These games are always fun and competitive. I'm happy to be part of it. Good luck to Hornets and Travel safe. On my way now for pregame!

Mark is TOUGH and talented, but Alcoa is used to very talented players (they play a MUCH harder regular season schedule than does Carter). Alcoa has tough forwards, as well. Overall, I say the advantage, across the field, at least in my humble opinion, goes to Alcoa. I do think that they will not be able to shut Mark completely down, but I am going with; ALCOA 3 CARTER 1