Central Vs Polk

OldSchoolCharger

Neither team threw their best more like a bad scimmage than game. Central still should win with 7-8 senior's and Polk has no catcher or true pitcher just kids trying to do their best at positions most have never played and it shows. Polk is very young..... 7 of the 9 starters are either freshman or sophmores.

Neither team threw their best more like a bad scimmage than game. Central still should win with 7-8 senior's and Polk has no catcher or true pitcher just kids trying to do their best at positions most have never played and it shows. Polk is very young..... 7 of the 9 starters are either freshman or sophmores.

Good post and I agree that there was a big difference in the experience that was on the field last night. I do love to watch Jared play though, he sure would look good in Central Blue!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good to talk to you last night too.

Good post and I agree that there was a big difference in the experience that was on the field last night. I do love to watch Jared play though, he sure would look good in Central Blue!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good to talk to you last night too.

I enjoy watching him too. Central has a good team and it was good to see you all as well.

Dont matter if it's scrimmage or district championship, it is always a good day when you kick the kitty cats!!! Back to the litter box boys!!! No way a minute, no reason to go to litter box. Chargers pounded it out of you.

I enjoy watching him too. Central has a good team and it was good to see you all as well.

Jared did hit a shot off ole buru /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was hoping he wouldnt give him anything to hit, then about that time there it goes. Bad thing is he hit it 370 and didnt get all of it!