Lewis v. Decatur Co.

Panther26

Looks like LC finally met their match. I am surprised donhaney and imasoftballer aren't on here crying about the refs or something. After hearing about this game and how the Panthers played I can't wait for our shot at them. We will definitely have that game tape and see how to shut them down. There is good chance they won't even have a winning record when they get to us by what I saw on their schedule. I know, neither will we but we are just starting our program.

Also I'd also like to know what all the hype is about Daily and Sharp. Obviously Daily can run thru an open hole in the line, but so could anyone that has legs. I heard he hasn't broken a tackle all year. And you all claim Sharp is the best Quarterback in 2A, well what exactly makes a great QB? From what I hear from those who've seen you play, he has a strong arm but is inaccurate. I guess that's why you guys only hand if off up the middle nearly everytime. Sure he may bench 400 pounds but what does that get him? I heard he doesn't even play defense because he's soft and can't handle getting hit or hitting someone hard. And if he's so quick why not put him at tailback or wideout. Surely he's not the only player who can hand a ball off at LC. Please help me understand why he's so good.

A final thought is that PC will definetly be passing on LC because we hear their secondary is horrible. They can't read passes or are quick enough to stop opposing recievers. They've proved that this past Friday from what I heard. :o

Pantherman, give me an amen.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree with most of your post imaviking, but you have a point in your last post. If David Sharp is such a great quarterback then why isn't he being used. All I've seen him do is hand the ball off and make only a few passes. As far as I could tell backup QB Erin Hinson threw the ball just as far as Sharp when given the chance. Since Sharp is indeed a monster compared to others why not use him to his full capasity. He is the fastest and strongest on the team no doubt, why not line him up in the back field!! And why is he not on the defensive side of the ball, just think of the damage he could do. So what it basically comes down to is why are the coaches holding him back if he is indeed such a weapon. This message was posted 100% not to argue but to just get some questions answered. What do you think? :confused:

As a long time Panther fan and football alumni I too have to say what the moron imaviking is saying is somewhat true. David Sharp, while built like a Russian crap-house and fast as a Russian race-horse, has done nothing that Charlie Brewer, Wesley Duncan, Jason Graves, and Billy Barnes did when they were holding the reigns of the mighty Panther Powerhouses they played for. Given Sharp is a much better athlete than all of the above, he is not used to his fullest potential. As Historian points out I would love to see him play tailback or receiver or even defense. All the talk has been about Decator Co.'s Linebackers and running backs and how great they are, but can you imagine (LBBLITZ) having Sharp playing MLB a couple times. He'd destroy opposing players, I remember just two Fridays ago on a kickoff at Harpeth how he way-layed one of their guys out of bounds running the ball back.

If Sharp isn't scared to play a little D, which I doubt he is, I would definetly use him. Especially against that weak Perry Co. team coming up in a few weeks. A weapon like him is useless if not used to his fullest potential. :confused:

Our loss Friday nite was a heartbreaker,some key calls held us back,some angry fans cheered us on.We all knew before the game win, lose or draw we are still gonna work hard as ever through even though we still shouldve won we will take the rest of the games as if it were the last.but .we still might have a chance at revenge ,mark your calendars riverside cause the next time you play us,you will be at our house.and we are waiting with open arms and closed fists.oh and maybe this time we wont have to play the refs as well!?!?!

to Peery Crap,i mean Peery county.i mustve been thinking about all the crap you have been puttin on here about us, and how you are so called ,fearless .from now on i will not respond to perry county,i will only read and laugh at you,and wont put down anything untill the week of the game.your pathetic putdowns of our team are so stupid ,so i will save myself the time and you the embaressment. (untill october 11) so untill then,write on retards,maybe someone will read your goofy posts and take you seriously. ;):)

First off Panther26 your a disgrace to your team and county! How can you continue to get on coacht and talk trash about someone else after you were so WRONG about the score this past week. If you have already forgot let me remind you that your team(if you play) took a beaten Friday night.Let's not cry about the officals!! You baby!! But apparently you haven't learned your lesson because here you are again talking trash.Please just do your county a favor a shut up!! :)

Guest Generallee1865

Panther26, you are an idiot!!! You talked so much smack and could not back it up. I hope you don't play football. If you do, Spend less time on the computer and more on the pratice field. You got your butt handed to you. THe refs did not beat you. From what I understand it was the correct call. If not, one play does not make a ball game. It sounds like your team made alot of bad plays. Let's face it, the better team that night won. Some words of wisdom, " WAlk softly and carry a big stick".