6. MBA

7. Pope John Paul II

8. Webb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can go ahead and move Riverdale out of the top 25 if you want to coolbreeze. These rankings mean nothing. What matters is who shows up at game time.

Good point! I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. Been to a Riverdale game before, they have very knowledgeable and passionate fans. I was just throwing out opinions and you know what they say about opinions. I hope your guys do well! The real season will start soon.

Good point! I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. Been to a Riverdale game before, they have very knowledgeable and passionate fans. I was just throwing out opinions and you know what they say about opinions. I hope your guys do well! The real season will start soon.

You back down too easy coolbreeze. You must have some basis for your opinion. I take it from other threads that you are from Hendersonville or Brentwood. Why should they be higher?

You back down too easy coolbreeze. You must have some basis for your opinion. I take it from other threads that you are from Hendersonville or Brentwood. Why should they be higher?

Please don't mistake my nice words with weakness. I really meant what was said and was surprised by Riverdale's passion. I'm basing my opinion on competition and my overall knowledge of the talent in this area. It doesn't mean that I'm right, just last week I said Brentwood would beat Ravenwood. Just like Tom Petty sang "stand my ground, I wont back down! I know that Riverdale was a state tournament team last year but I think some of the teams behind them are better right now. These polls are fun to look at it all will be a moot point when the tournaments start.

i think mjubs are alot better. eurosport doesnt take strength of schedule into account. so if you want to be on top in the eurosport rankings, just get an easy schedule and dominate everyone...

Totally agree although MJUB also ranks some teams with very easy schedules too high. (See White House Heritage)

Then again that is why we have the playoffs.