MrNoitAll Top Ten Picks

MrNoitAll

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wish is my command! Before we turn out the lights here in the park we will have a top 5 for all of the classes!! Yes /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />I will get to work on it now!

Just remember noitall when your workin on this to look at the numbers & quality wins not whose mommies & daddies have been on coach "T" tootin there babies horns! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Because if you don't WE will tell you about,Have fun with it! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Reckin it is time to give my many friends and enemies the top ten teams in the Mid-State. At the park people are talkin about all of this rain we have been havin and it has really made a big difference of teams gettin in a bunch of games this year. But the T$$AA would never think about playin in the fall when we would have great weather. I am sure my best friend ???birdman??? is happy with this pick.

10. Lincoln County---yes the ???Football School??? is playin good ball at the right time. The won the Duff Tourney this past weekend and beat a pretty good DeKalb team for the championship. I thought they were about a year away but the folks in CC better be watchin because they could take the District if they are not careful. Good job ladies!

9. Cornersville---is still holdin down the 9th position and their tourneys are over now it is time to be gettin ready district. I see no problems with them winnin district and goin to regionals.

8. Rossview---had a tough weekend in the Blue Grass State this past weekend and saw what the number one team in the Mid-State look likes! But this could be a good thing because they now know what they need to be workin on to get to the next level.

7. Creek Wood---loss two games this weekend and if you take away the homer that Cartwright had they may have been playin for the championship. I bet the coach learned somethin about who to pitch to and who not to pitch to after this game. But only losing to Trinity Christian is nothing to hang your head down for, or to a good Goodpasture team. I can still see this team in the ???boro??? next month.

6. Forrest---is goin to have its hands full when they meet the Ladies from the West! But until that time they should have NO problems gettin to the state! They have one of the weakest if not the weakest district in the state.

5. Riverdale---is gettin ready to kick it into gear and gettin ready for the district tourney. I believe their name scares a lot of teams in the Mid-State but not to sure it does across the state. But I do believe they will be fightin Siegel for the top spot in district and should be a fun tourney to watch!

4. Coffee County---which for now is MrNoitAll team! But like stated earlier if you do not win you become a loser and I do not like to hang out with them losers. But I do believe that the pitchin is goin to carry these ladies to selectionals and then time will tell if they have the fire power to make it to the ???Boro???

3. Siegel---well I believe this is a two dog fight for the championship in district and Siegel could be the team takin home the gold. Coach Green knows how to make her team??™s peak at the right time and I believe that this year??™s team will be one of her best team??™s maybe not in talent but in wantin to win!

2. Goodpasture---I bet Coach Phillips was a happy camper when he saw Creek Wood pitch to Cartwright! Yep having a great player like her is once in a life time thrill and Creek Wood pitchin to her had to make him smile. But I do not believe that they are as good this year as they have been in the past years. But that is not sayin they will not win state just statein that they are not as good as the past teams. The pitchin is good maybe real good but not great, I believe that the 3, 4 hitters are as good as anyone??™s in the state but the other hitters are good but not great; slapper is young but will get better. But I know that they will have NO trouble gettin to state again!

1. Beech---had a great weekend Period! They knock off some of the best teams in nation and in Kentucky and of course knock off regional foe Rossview. I have no doubt that they made a statement to the Ladies from Clarksville and they are hopin it will carry on to the next time that they meet.

Noitall you might also want to rethink that #6 pick. "Losing" to a team with the schedule/resulting record that SpringHill has is not a good sign for the Lady Rockets to go deep at the "boro" That's alot of runs for really good teams to give up in a month much less in one game! But you are correct they come out of the weekest district in the state so it still won't be a big deal to get there. But probably not the 6th best team in the mid state, maybe not even #10 after that loss! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Noitall you might also want to rethink that #6 pick. "Losing" to a team with the schedule/resulting record that SpringHill has is not a good sign for the Lady Rockets to go deep at the "boro" That's alot of runs for really good teams to give up in a month much less in one game! But you are correct they come out of the weekest district in the state so it still won't be a big deal to get there. But probably not the 6th best team in the mid state, maybe not even #10 after that loss! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Tee Baller please read the post about goin to games and watchin other teams play besides your princess. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Spring Hill has one of the best coaching staffs in Middle tennessee. They are peaking at the right time.

Maybe havin a good coachin staff but a great staff? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I can't believe you left WC off the list after their only loss 1-0 vs. Beech. I would count them and Hendersonville both a cut above Siegel, Rossview and Riverdale. While those teams are good they have very few bats, Hendersonville is loaded with Bats but then it depends on which Hendersonville team shows up. They could sneek up and accidentally stomp somebody. O.o

I know it's your post and all but just because you guys (Beech) beat them in a scrimmage at the beginning of the year really doesn't count. Goodpasture is clear and away the best team in the mid-state.

Siegel's got the pitcher and Riverdale's got the bats. Put Riverdale's bats behind Siegel's pitcher and they would be unstoppable.

Maybe some new surprises for this week's top teams..........now can you bet who did not make it?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yea, You probably don't even know where 840 is, I know I'd win that bet, Hater!

Dubc, I ain't sure Noitall be a hater. I just tink he may be a little slanted. I is slanted towards WC and dat is fine wit me. He is slanted towards dat fine Maxwell House group. And dat is fine as well. My neighbor Henry is slanted towards "physical force" when things don't go his way. Now...dat ain't fine.

I is kinda glad he shows who he is pullin for. Kinda keeps the water muddied up. And dat is a fun thing. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I have a strange feelin you did not make it to church this mornin because my preacher said it ain't nice to hate, dislike is ok but hate is gettin into another area that even ole "MrNoitAll" don't want to go! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have a strange feelin you did not make it to church this mornin because my preacher said it ain't nice to hate, dislike is ok but hate is gettin into another area that even ole "MrNoitAll" don't want to go! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now Noitall, dubc don't hate. He tinks YOU hate on our WC. I don't tink you do. I think you are wrong...but not in a hate kinda way. Dubc is a good person. Just tell em you don't hate on WC and it will all be good.

Dat is what good folk do. Patch it up and you two will be like peas and carrots. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />