MrNoitAll Top Ten Picks

MrNoitAll

I can't believe you left WC off the list after their only loss 1-0 vs. Beech. I would count them and Hendersonville both a cut above Siegel, Rossview and Riverdale. While those teams are good they have very few bats, Hendersonville is loaded with Bats but then it depends on which Hendersonville team shows up. They could sneek up and accidentally stomp somebody. O.o

I know it's your post and all but just because you guys (Beech) beat them in a scrimmage at the beginning of the year really doesn't count. Goodpasture is clear and away the best team in the mid-state.

You gotta be kiddin. "Clear and away" the best team. I have now heard it all. Creekwood, yes Creekwood had em. Trinity beat em. My WC could play with em and the Beech team that beat us could have their way with em. I know nothin about a scrimmage where Beech beat GP this season so I will not comment on that even though I have a sneaking hint who probably won due to your "well that realllllyyy don't count" even though they both played it heads up. And, heard GP couldn't score on the Beech ace. But, I watched many games at the play day and Beech had their way with Soddy Daisy with both teams pitching their aces. WC didn't lose either in that Play Day tourney. Beech game was not even close in any way. Now, that was not the case when Soddy and GP played wuz it.

To my understanding, WC has lost one game. No one has proven in any way that WC is not one of the best teams around. WC has a really good pitcher. And, if you look real close at GP and their record, they struggle when the opposition has good pitchers. Why? They do not rountinely see it day in and day out. I may be wrong but I think I read that they hung on to beat Creekwood and Creekwood was pitching one of dem dar Freshmen. Then, when the money was on the table, facing good pitching, they lost. Many will lose against pitchers like dem Trinity girls. But, Mid-state has a pitcher or two or three that are as good or better.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be kind of nice of those folks to put scores on the scoreboard, but because Beech only beat by one run does not mean that much "bestfriend" time will tell and yes they are good but it is very hard to go see them all and most coaches are not talkin that much about them. I would never say what I have heard about their program but this program is not in the same class as Beech!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I guess that sums it up.... We can just give Beech the trophy and save alot of time and money going to Murfreesboro next month /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now I can take that vacation instead of attending the State Tournament

You gotta be kiddin. "Clear and away" the best team. I have now heard it all. Creekwood, yes Creekwood had em. Trinity beat em. My WC could play with em and the Beech team that beat us could have their way with em. I know nothin about a scrimmage where Beech beat GP this season so I will not comment on that even though I have a sneaking hint who probably won due to your "well that realllllyyy don't count" even though they both played it heads up. And, heard GP couldn't score on the Beech ace. But, I watched many games at the play day and Beech had their way with Soddy Daisy with both teams pitching their aces. WC didn't lose either in that Play Day tourney. Beech game was not even close in any way. Now, that was not the case when Soddy and GP played wuz it.

To my understanding, WC has lost one game. No one has proven in any way that WC is not one of the best teams around. WC has a really good pitcher. And, if you look real close at GP and their record, they struggle when the opposition has good pitchers. Why? They do not rountinely see it day in and day out. I may be wrong but I think I read that they hung on to beat Creekwood and Creekwood was pitching one of dem dar Freshmen. Then, when the money was on the table, facing good pitching, they lost. Many will lose against pitchers like dem Trinity girls. But, Mid-state has a pitcher or two or three that are as good or better.

Want to add one thing. The Creekwood pitcher IS GOOD. The Trinity pitchers are older with some more experience and that was my point. Didn't want to leave the thought that the Creekwood girl was not special cuz she has to be to hold the GP girls at bay.

I think it would be kind of nice of those folks to put scores on the scoreboard, but because Beech only beat by one run does not mean that much "bestfriend" time will tell and yes they are good but it is very hard to go see them all and most coaches are not talkin that much about them. I would never say what I have heard about their program but this program is not in the same class as Beech!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Once again, you did not read my post. Never said anything about Beech.........I said WC would beat half the teams on your list...........come on buddy, FOCUS

You gotta be kiddin. But, I watched many games at the play day and Beech had their way with Soddy Daisy with both teams pitching their aces. WC didn't lose either in that Play Day tourney. Beech game was not even close in any way. Now, that was not the case when Soddy and GP played wuz it.

Which pitcher did Soddy-Daisy use?

................you're funny..................and WC would beat half the teams on your list........

"Birdbrain" I mean "Bestfriend" who has this great Wilson Central beaten? They are not a top ten team period! But you know that I still have my "man luv for you" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Do Goodpasture and Beech ever play each other during the year? Or are they afraid to schedule each other?

Great dar question. All I did was went to WC, Mt. Juliet and Beech. I threw Mt. Juliet in there cuz they are a good District 9 team as well, and I threw WC in thar cuz they my team.

Record in dem last 2 years vs. Goodpasture in the years they won it all...which is truly amazing at their run:

WC is 0-1 vs. Goodpasture

Mt Juliet is 3-1

Beech is 2-1

None have played each other this year. Great question. You can check this stuff going to schedules and at da bottom look back at previous seasons. I think the above is correct. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

"Birdbrain" I mean "Bestfriend" who has this great Wilson Central beaten? They are not a top ten team period! But you know that I still have my "man luv for you" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Time will tell...................I hope I am wrong, but if I'm not, you can bet I will let you know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do Goodpasture and Beech ever play each other during the year? Or are they afraid to schedule each other?

I doubt very seriously that either one is afraid of the other...........

Time will tell...................I hope I am wrong, but if I'm not, you can bet I will let you know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I doubt very seriously that either one is afraid of the other...........

Again best friend I agree! I have not seen Coach Griffin afraid to play anyone! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />