new boys coach at CAK

winnersrus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big mistake by Wells. Your leaving the best returning talent in the district to go to the lowest private basketball school in Knoxville. He should of applied for Grace, or waited a year and rode Tyler Hood to a bigger coaching position. Shane better stay there for a while, he already has a reputation for staying somewhere 2/3 years and leaving his players hanging.

If LC has any common sense they will offer the position to Coach Stewart. He knows his stuff, and will go above and beyond to help his players succeed on the court and in life. Another person they might want to look at is the Asst Coach for Eldridge at Murville. I heard he was interested last time, but was edged out by Wells.

I believe the asst baseball coach is Coach Lee who coaches girls basketball. The head baseball coach if I am not mistaken is his son-in-law. Several sports need an overhaul at LC, but there is too much of the good ole boy syndrome going on to make that happen.

Big mistake by Wells. Your leaving the best returning talent in the district to go to the lowest private basketball school in Knoxville. He should of applied for Grace, or waited a year and rode Tyler Hood to a bigger coaching position. Shane better stay there for a while, he already has a reputation for staying somewhere 2/3 years and leaving his players hanging.

If LC has any common sense they will offer the position to Coach Stewart. He knows his stuff, and will go above and beyond to help his players succeed on the court and in life. Another person they might want to look at is the Asst Coach for Eldridge at Murville. I heard he was interested last time, but was edged out by Wells.

I believe the asst baseball coach is Coach Lee who coaches girls basketball. The head baseball coach if I am not mistaken is his son-in-law. Several sports need an overhaul at LC, but there is too much of the good ole boy syndrome going on to make that happen.

dyron, they might have offered him a package he could not refuse....bball coach, golf coach, and a membership at one of the finest courses in the knox area---dead horse lake!