North Greene defeats Unicoi County

blueladysuzie

Just wanted to let everyone know that little old NGHS handed Unicoi County thier first loss to a TN team this year at the Morristown West Invitational, 2-1. Way to go Lady Huskies!!! We are very proud of you!!!!! Great job Coach Fletcher!!! What a shame to be loosing her!!! BIG MISTAKE!!!!! Maybe you should reconsider your decision!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that little old NGHS handed Unicoi County thier first loss to a TN team this year at the Morristown West Invitational, 2-1. Way to go Lady Huskies!!! We are very proud of you!!!!! Great job Coach Fletcher!!! What a shame to be loosing her!!! BIG MISTAKE!!!!! Maybe you should reconsider your decision!!!

Just to clarify, an upset would have have been beating a "U" team that had actually won any games against real good competition. Some where along the way folks have gotten the idea that winning against weak and average teams in HS softball makes you a great softball team.Well it just doesn't! When the "U" wins a game against a true powerhouse I"ll change my tune but untill then I'm going to keep singing this song!

As for that being the "U's" first TN Loss", I'm sure it won't be their last.....

Just to clarify, an upset would have have been beating a "U" team that had actually won any games against real good competition. Some where along the way folks have gotten the idea that winning against weak and average teams in HS softball makes you a great softball team.Well it just doesn't! When the "U" wins a game against a true powerhouse I"ll change my tune but untill then I'm going to keep singing this song!

As for that being the "U's" first TN Loss", I'm sure it won't be their last.....

Just who has your beloved school won against? Public schools yes but they can't seem to beat a recruited private school team can they.

Whoa there TBALLEXPERT! What do you mean by "real good competition"..... "weak and average teams"? Just who do you think Unicoi has been playing? I saw them play some excellent teams this weekend, and have seen them play some of the same teams in regular season over the years. I would class most all of them well above what you've stated. You must think this entire Region is "weak and average". Wait a minute......you are used to hitting the ball off a T without a pitcher being involved. You need to stay with the little kids where you have some knowledge and stay out of the big league. If you wear diapers or Scooby Doo underwear, then don't mess with the ones with the "big girl panties"! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you wear diapers or Scooby Doo underwear, then don't mess with the ones with the "big girl panties"! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Most awesome post I've seen here in a while!!

Congrats, Lady Huskies! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Most awesome post I've seen here in a while!!

Congrats, Lady Huskies! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Thanks for the remarks both good and bad. It is just a shame that someone always has to say something negative, but that is ok, too. I am proud of my girls.

Hey Thanks for the remarks both good and bad. It is just a shame that someone always has to say something negative, but that is ok, too. I am proud of my girls.

I think the phrase "panties" on a girls softball site is kinda awkward. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I hope no one brings up da phrase "Depends". If they do...I am gonna blush. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But, dis is a good back and forth amongst some pretty intense folk. Give dem NG girls da credit and give an ole "atta boy" to dem "U" girls. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They played da game, one won and one didn't. Da world ain't comin to an end either way.

Now, if the phrase "thong" comes up in any future post...I am gonna have to do some complainin to AARP. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I would like to congrulate the lady Huskies on a great job on Friday night in Morristown, it was probobly the best 2 games you have played all year, but on that note how can you come back on Sat morning and look as if you have never been on a ball field in your life. I seen in an artical were you all commited 11 errors in one game this is not the time to be allowing this to happen. I hope you all get it together before the tournament or it will be a very short season for you all!