Week 8 Rankings

akula21

Well since your "just throwing it out there" Jackson Christian is 0-3-1 against ranked teams, and I'll throw this out there...Sometimes your cupcakes play cupcakes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Won't argue with that, but atleast Jackson Christian is playing those tough teams. I'd rather get beat playing a tough game than win over a bunch of weak teams. I never said those other teams weren't good, just play a soft schedule and seem to be ranked only on win loss record. We will find out who the real teams starting next week. My bet is the teams with the tougher schedules play longer then some of these teams that don't play anybody.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since your "just throwing it out there" Jackson Christian is 0-3-1 against ranked teams, and I'll throw this out there...Sometimes your cupcakes play cupcakes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I highly agree for instance station camp has scheduled games out of their way to play good teams such as HHS a 3A school who is looked to win state this year along with chattanooga notre dame who is never a weak team and along with mt. juliet another 3A team so in order for u to say anything about anyone elses schedule what has ur team done lately? prove u need to be up there stop complaining and do it

A better comparison would be to look to teams that played OUTSIDE their own district and region for games. (even in A/AA if it wasn't region 3 for someone like CCS or Boyd)

A team might play all A/AA cupcakes but yet go out and schedule a McCallie, a Westminister, maybe a Dalton, Bearden, Farragut, Brentwood, Mountain Brook, St. Xavier, you get the picture.

Someone want to make a new list? Check the records of all out of region teams that they played against.

Is it girls' season yet?! I want to jump in here, but no dog in the hunt. Rankings are just rankings. This is not the BCS. You have to win to advance. Upsetting yourself to the point of needing to go to the bathroom is pretty silly. Especially over rankings that have no bearing on the playoffs. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />