11-AAA Post Season Thread

CalledStrike

Tuesday night at Overton:

Centennial 7 -- Hillsboro 2

Overton 9 -- Franklin 2

-- Cole Patterson, after going 4/4 last night, pitches a complete game for the win.

-- Faletta was removed in the 6th, down 4-2 and with a 2-1 count on the batter.

-- Sophomore Matt Barrett goes deep in the 6th, extending the lead from 4-2 to 6-2.

-- Franklin pitcher then hits the next batter in the neck on the next pitch.

-- Connor Moore then goes off the center field fence to plate another.

Wednesday at Overton:

Centennial / Franklin at 4:30

-- Loser goes home

-- Winner then plays Overton at 7pm

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles looked pretty good last night, but Ravenwood was not ready much like the game I heard against Overton and Franklin. Weather permitting, I'd say Indy loses because they become too cocky and are not humbled. But I still think they make the district championship against Overton or Franklin. However, Franklin has a very tough road to get there.

And IndyEagle we already know who won the games so we don't need your input. You're just an idiot and everybody thinks that.

Eagles looked pretty good last night, but Ravenwood was not ready much like the game I heard against Overton and Franklin. Weather permitting, I'd say Indy loses because they become too cocky and are not humbled. But I still think they make the district championship against Overton or Franklin. However, Franklin has a very tough road to get there.

And IndyEagle we already know who won the games so we don't need your input. You're just an idiot and everybody thinks that.

If you don't like my input then don't read it. I have my opinion and you have yours. If you look my post are normally accurate. I know what I am talking about. Maybe if more Indy fans would develop an attitude of we are the best around we would win. If you notice that is what the Eagles are now doing. No one wants to play them, we will run rule whomever we play next. We are on a roll. We haven't even pitched our ace yet. When we lay Overton for the championship, we will show who the best team in the district is.

If you don't like my input then don't read it. I have my opinion and you have yours. If you look my post are normally accurate. I know what I am talking about. Maybe if more Indy fans would develop an attitude of we are the best around we would win. If you notice that is what the Eagles are now doing. No one wants to play them, we will run rule whomever we play next. We are on a roll. We haven't even pitched our ace yet. When we lay Overton for the championship, we will show who the best team in the district is.

Yes, his accruacy in the foolball thread was...ummm...an embarrassment as well!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Eagles looked SOLID last night. B Miller was impressive on the mound, and the bats were working. Ravenwood had a couple of errors, but YOUR boys were hitting the ball. Support your team. If you don't support your teams because of some posts on a website, your missing the point of high school (or college) sports.

As for cocky ?? Try confident. A solid group of Seniors on this team with a will to get things done. 11 conference wins in a row, including Ws over Franklin, Brentwood (scored 10 allowed 1 in 2 games), Ravenwood (no hitter) and Centenial (scored 21 allowed 3 in 2 games) And in their early season split with Overton (Indy 15 runs Overton 13, for what it's worth)

So EaglesFlyHigh, come on out to the Fiesta deck and enjoy some salsa with your baseball !!! Some do like it HOT