11-AAA Post Season Thread

CalledStrike

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRANKLIN 5 VS CENTENIAL 1 (MICHAEL PATTON PITCHES COMPLETE GAME, CROW GOES 2-3)

FRANKLIN 3 VS OVERTON 1 (TYLER HARRIS PITCHES COMPLETE GAME, LITTLE GOES 2-3)

FRANKLIN STARTED 2 FRESHMAN, A SOPHMORE, AND A JUNIOR IN THE INFIELD FOR BOTH GAMES--0 ERRORS

GOT WORD LATE THAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IS GOING TO BE PLAYED RIGHT AFTER THE FRANKLIN/OVERTON GAME, DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE? IF SO, WHY? I HAVE MY THEORY

GOT WORD LATE THAT THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IS GOING TO BE PLAYED RIGHT AFTER THE FRANKLIN/OVERTON GAME, DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE? IF SO, WHY? I HAVE MY THEORY

It's true. Overton vs Franklin followed by Independence vs Winner.

A major conspiracy by the district to keep Franklin from moving on ?

Or, could it be the 50%+ chance for heavy rain Friday and Saturday on already saturated ground ?!!

It's true. Overton vs Franklin followed by Independence vs Winner.

Or, could it be the 50%+ chance for heavy rain Friday and Saturday on already saturated ground ?!!

Obviously its to keep from having to play the championship game in rain on Friday. The ground is still wet and with more rain to come things would be nasty on Friday.

Overton/Franklin at 5pm

Overton/Independence at 7:30

So...let's hear the theory. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

A major conspiracy by the district to keep Franklin from moving on ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As you astutely point out, it is because of rain on Friday. It is now a 60% chance.

I'd love to hear the theory. I saw the coaches talking about it, Franklin didn't have a problem with it.

Eagle Alert!!!! Eagle Alert!!!! The Eagles are on fire right now. We dismantled our side of the bracket. We even still have our ace for tonight's game. We will run rule whoever we play. We are on a mission, no one can stop us now.

The Franklin-Overton game will not be a game. Overton will win and we will be assured a region berth. Franklin is not even on the same level of the other two teams. How in the world did Overton lose last night? Franklin probably won off some fluke play. Franklin can't have any pitching left to match Overton.

Can't wait for tonight.

Admission to Game: $5

Coke and Dog: $ 4

Watching Franklin get trounced and my Eagles when the Championship: Priceless

Anyone else have thoughts on the game?

1Htsalsa,

That makes way too much sense to be true. Besides, if Franklin is somehow able to get passed Overton and then loses to Independence, Burroboy411 wouldn't have an excuse. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Does anyone even expect Franklin to give Overton a game?

Everyone I have talked to expects it to be an Overton-Indy final. Which it will happen.

Who is Overton throwing in Game 1? I would throw a freshman, he could beat Franklin.

I'll be there early to make sure I cheer Overton on to victory.

Does anyone even expect Franklin to give Overton a game?

Everyone I have talked to expects it to be an Overton-Indy final. Which it will happen.

Who is Overton throwing in Game 1? I would throw a freshman, he could beat Franklin.

I'll be there early to make sure I cheer Overton on to victory.

Overton threw Harton last night, he couldn't throw strikes and they had to take him out early. I don't think Overton has anybody left to pitch tonight. Last night was most definitely not a fluke, Franklin simply out-played, and more importantly out-pitched Overton. There's a fine line between being confident and then being arrogant, annoying, and just plain stupid. You have exceedingly crossed that line. Should be a good couple of games tonight no matter who wins.