District 5 AA Tournament

bigclittleh

Coach Hart was just mad because Meigs and Sweetwater both fell into your side of the division! Do you believe everything he says? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck to Central as well. BTW remind Travis he owes me a dollar!

that'll buy you a stoney dog Mr. P-90x haha .... but i hear that its to save the Monroe Co teams money ... see you tomorrow

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central and Polk had more wins during the regular season. They won when it counted. Everyone has a chance come tournament time because of the improvement during the season and injuries(hopefully no team has an injury). If you are unhappy about the tournament take it up with your coach and do something about it next year. Good Luck to all the teams.

polk county had a pretty weak schedule this season so they should win alot.

polk county had a pretty weak schedule this season so they should win alot.

Regardless of how many wins they or anybody else had, Polk Co. was the second best team in the district under any format. The won the run differential against Sequoyah and Boyd, and swept everyone else other than Central.

that'll buy you a stoney dog Mr. P-90x haha .... but i hear that its to save the Monroe Co teams money ... see you tomorrow

Get off the JUICE! o-ya everyone knows you have never hit 5 hr in your life then you do it in one year /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> .......I want Central tested for HGH! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See you this evening good luck to you but I hope Polk still beats you.

Get off the JUICE! o-ya everyone knows you have never hit 5 hr in your life then you do it in one year /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> .......I want Central tested for HGH! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See you this evening good luck to you but I hope Polk still beats you.

HGH?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I know what he's taking!!

Central is District 5 AA Champs! Final was 13 to 3 over Polk and will host Sequatchie Co. on monday. Polk Co will travel to Marion Co. I was really proud of both teams effort and sportsmanship tonight. Polk has really impressed me this season by playing as well as they have and being so young. You folks have a class of Sophmores like Central's senior class, your day will come. Good luck next week to both teams in the Region!!

Central is District 5 AA Champs! Final was 13 to 3 over Polk and will host Sequatchie Co. on monday. Polk Co will travel to Marion Co. I was really proud of both teams effort and sportsmanship tonight. Polk has really impressed me this season by playing as well as they have and being so young. You folks have a class of Sophmores like Central's senior class, your day will come. Good luck next week to both teams in the Region!!

My thoughts exactly. Tell Coach Hart to lead by example and hustle when giving balls to umps and quit arguing on every close play that didn't go his way, my gosh he is a walking rain delay! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My thoughts exactly. Tell Coach Hart to lead by example and hustle when giving balls to umps and quit arguing on every close play that didn't go his way, my gosh he is a walking rain delay! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

WHAT???Hart was arguing calls and they won 13-3...sounds to me like he didn't need to be arguing any calls..i thought it would be a better game than that..good luck to both teams

now you ought to know better then that all 165 lbs of me ... you need to get your nephew tested.... he's bigger than any player on centrals team lol but good luck in region

now you ought to know better then that all 165 lbs of me ... you need to get your nephew tested.... he's bigger than any player on centrals team lol but good luck in region

and he's a sophomore