D1 Playoffs

naderlax23

I'm not sure. I go to MBA and play for the lax team. Our game against cbhs in the quarterfinals is not happening tomorrow. I'm not sure what is going to happen. We are supposed to host the semis and championship game, but i have not heard anything at this point.

From what i know, MBA is reopening like 4 days before the finals, which also would mean their team is not allowed to play untill about 4 days before the finals. Are they going to give Christian Bros a automatic seed to the semis, ask another team to play instead, or will they wait it out. I hope no other schools are effected by this.

From what i know, MBA is reopening like 4 days before the finals, which also would mean their team is not allowed to play untill about 4 days before the finals. Are they going to give Christian Bros a automatic seed to the semis, ask another team to play instead, or will they wait it out. I hope no other schools are effected by this.

From what I have been told, MBA will play Christian Brothers next Friday.

As of right now, MBA cannot gather to practice until next Thursday so they'll have one day to dust off the rust and get ready to play.

Winner will play in the Semis on Saturday with the finals being played Sunday.

This all depends on the assumption that no other schools run into flu issues. If more schools become affected, the tournament could be moved or cancelled all together.

Farragut 10

Brentwood 3

was at that Farragut for most of it. First time I had watched them (Farragut) play in about 5 years. Makes me wish I had played in high school. Also was nice to see them playing at the football stadium. I know in the past they have had alot of problems trying to get to play there. It just makes for such better games. I see no fun in having to bring a chair to a game and having to watch the game at ground level. but was nice to see alot of old Farragut players and coaches as well.

about the game. Brentwood's goalie kept the score fairly close. Had he not made many of the saves on what probably should have been easy goals for Farragut, the difference between the two teams could have easily been 15 goals instead of 7.

Farragut 10

Brentwood 3

McCallie 11

USN 0

Yes, McCallie 11-0 because of Lightning. There was still 6:55 on the clock in the second quarter when the game was called because of the storm. It was postponed until Monday evening and evidently USN stopped the bleeding and cancelled the game. That is why it was 11-0.