Mount Juliet

Lifetimebear

You missed an apostrophe and forgot to put a space between a couple of your sentences. See how silly pointing such stuff is?

"Cowboy" I agree people worry way to much about this spellin thing! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cowboy" I agree people worry way to much about this spellin thing! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If we'd all had one of dem dar private school educations...we could spell better.

And get better players out of zone.

Now, dis was a joke! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

If we'd all had one of dem dar private school educations...we could spell better.

And get better players out of zone.

Now, dis was a joke! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Com'on NiceGuy, you know that thing about out da zone wasnt no joke, I hear we got some coming our way @ WC..

Good one Fastpitchdad... Kindergarten not "garden" maybe you should go back to school or invest in some hooked on phonics... The importance of teaching our youth to make good decisions??? You must be kidding, leaving trophies in the parking lot, acting like a kid who just got their popsicle stolen because they came in second is that teaching them to make good decisions?? Acccept the trophy go back and work and get better! Don't leave it in the parking lot or just refuse to accept that's really teaching Class.... Maybe when I go back and get my Phd I will let you tag along with me, if nothing else you might learn how to use spellcheck /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Lifetimebear" (Costly) We'll leave the spelling to you. You leave the coaching analysis to someone who actually knows how to coach. You couldn't coach your way out of a paper bag. You can't keep a team together. Between you and your spouse you know everything so why do we bother. You talk behind everyones back even when they are your friends and this board is no different.

The point to all this is that you have no room to throw the first stone. Fix yourself. There's more than enough to work on!!!!!!!!!!

"Lifetimebear" (Costly) We'll leave the spelling to you. You leave the coaching analysis to someone who actually knows how to coach. You couldn't coach your way out of a paper bag. You can't keep a team together. Between you and your spouse you know everything so why do we bother. You talk behind everyones back even when they are your friends and this board is no different.

The point to all this is that you have no room to throw the first stone. Fix yourself. There's more than enough to work on!!!!!!!!!!

Coach myself out of a wet paper bag? As I stated previously NOT a coach, or Teacher. You will have to do better than that raeBJM /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You will know who I am in due time, but the time has to be right.

get lives. no one on here has the right to criticize anything with the MJ softball program because nobody has observed like i have and i have NO CRITICISMS. all the ignorance on here is turning into stupidity. i had to get on here and read all this to believe it myself. this is sad. -Jennifer Wilson, Assistant Softball coach at Mt. Juliet. i'm not afraid to be anonymous

Nice to see someone sticking up for their team of girls and for themselves. Thanks, Jennifer! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

get lives. no one on here has the right to criticize anything with the MJ softball program because nobody has observed like i have and i have NO CRITICISMS. all the ignorance on here is turning into stupidity. i had to get on here and read all this to believe it myself. this is sad. -Jennifer Wilson, Assistant Softball coach at Mt. Juliet. i'm not afraid that i must be anonymous

Sounds like she approves of poor sportsmanship.....