West tn boys soccer

colton

Just for some background, Collierville won by forfeit against Overton, who decided not to send a team out (hence the 1-0 score in the books)

The other quarterfinal score from last night:

Germantown 2

Ridgeway 1

15-AAA semifinals, Thursday 5/7 at Houston Middle School:

(1) White Station vs. (4) Germantown, 5 pm

(2) Collerville vs. (3) Houston, 7 pm

From what I hear, Overton is notorious for this (forfeiting), which begs the question why they are allowed to participate in the sport? Collierville could have used the game so their center back could serve one of his TWO game suspensions for the red card received in the regular season finale. Now CHS has to get past Houston and another tough opponent (Kingsbury?) without him.

With all the rain, I wonder if Thursday's games will be played since Houston cancelled their Monday night game (which was then moved to Tues...prompting a rescheduling of Wednesday's games to Thursday). Collierville was prepared to host Overton Monday at CHS field despite the weather.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did jake hart get a straight red for? we left after we played and some of yalls guys were telling me he got one while we were at el patio..

good luck in the final against westview!

Apparently he got up in the refs face about a call or lack of one. Mr. Hart says the ref misunderstood what he said which was something that rhymed with BS (in the long form). Know both the ref and Mr. Hart has a pretty good rep for being a good sport so its hard to say. I don't know if it was the actual words or just the fact that he was aggressively up in the refs face that earned the red.

Apparently he got up in the refs face about a call or lack of one. Mr. Hart says the ref misunderstood what he said which was something that rhymed with BS (in the long form). Know both the ref and Mr. Hart has a pretty good rep for being a good sport so its hard to say. I don't know if it was the actual words or just the fact that he was aggressively up in the refs face that earned the red.

yeah i know the ref also, and i didnt even think the guy carried one of those in his pocket. lol

pretty unfortunate that he'll miss the game against yall and the next, but thats the game.

if yall win do yall get the region game at home next week?

yeah i know the ref also, and i didnt even think the guy carried one of those in his pocket. lol

pretty unfortunate that he'll miss the game against yall and the next, but thats the game.

if yall win do yall get the region game at home next week?

Yes, if we win then we would host the runner up of District 13? either USJ or Northside. On Tuesday I think

He got precisely what he deserved. He was running his mouth the entire match, surprised he didn't get a yellow sooner. No miscommunication, both refs heard what he said. Hope he didn't cost him team the district championship.

In Div II

Briacrest beat ECS 2-1 in Golden Goal.

In the Semi's

An underrated St. Benedict team beat MUS 1-0. St. Benedict scored with a little over 6 minutes to go in the game. Very even game.

CBHS beat Briacrest in the other Semi 4-0. A very dominating performance by CBHS. Best CBHS has played all year.

CBHS and St. Benedict play for the Championship tomorrow night and Briarcrest and MUS play for the 3rd substate spot.

CBHS and St. Benedict should be a good game. St. Benedict has enough firepower to beat CBHS but if CBHS playes as well as they did against Briarcrest they will win. Last time they played CBHS won the game 4-3.