Crawford Accepts Cleveland Job

letsgo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, then I hate to see him go. I will miss those close games between Franklin and Brentwood. Always classics!! I know the games will still go on, but man they play some good defense over at Brentwood with Crawford at the helm. If it is true the I wish him luck!

so cleveland definately couldn't have done any better but where does this leave Brentwood now?

I am wondering the same thing. It is not the only place having to get a coach late in the spring. WB lost theirs yesterday to Knox Catholic. Been happening at lots of Tn schools this season for some reason.

"IF" the rumor is true, Good Luck Coach Crawford! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You will be missed in Murfreesboro.

I see we have no news yet about the job.Can anyone from Brentwood tell us anything heck anyone from anywhere(LOL).

If Crawford WERE to accept this job, news of this would NOT come out until Monday. This would allow Crawford to talk to his players as well as allow Cleveland to talk to its players. If news were made official Sunday, it would make everyone around Brentwood think Crawford is a jerk for telling everyone else his decision before them. So if Crawford WERE to accept this job it more than likely WON'T happen before Monday, allowing Crawford to leave on good footing.