AC's QB?

fanboi

Anybody heard anything else about the Scott Co. QB transferring?

Where are you Space3? I am waiting for your informative post. I know nobody else can give me the information you can. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well let me say that I am sorry for insulting you oppressed and punisher. But the information I had was true. Anyway lets get ready for some football and start over we all like AC and are probly played for AC I did but just wanted to say im sorry and lets go AC lets beat clinton!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody heard that Tony Lambert got the HC job at SC? I heard it was in the Scott County paper but I can't find it online or any confirmation elsewhere.

Under the football thread-"Scot County Football" (which has mysteriously disappeared) someone indicated that an asst. coach had been named HC. I don't know, I could have misinterpreted the post. Anyways...does this surprise you if this is true??? Gillum wants to come home. Lambert wanted to go home. Why not switch??? The politics play out and stranger things have happened. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Under the football thread-"Scot County Football" (which has mysteriously disappeared) someone indicated that an asst. coach had been named HC. I don't know, I could have misinterpreted the post. Anyways...does this surprise you if this is true??? Gillum wants to come home. Lambert wanted to go home. Why not switch??? The politics play out and stranger things have happened. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I must confess that the conspiritorial side of me had considered that. It does fit neatly together and serves both Coach Gillum and Coach Lambert. Us Halls folks now have an even greater interest in the AC program than we had when Coach Kerr was there, so I'm trying to keep up.

Anderson County lost Senior QB Paul longmire this year. Who will replace him? I am considering sending my son to AC to play under coach lambert but I don't want my son (who is a reciver) to a school with no good QB. My son says that Dylan Sain is the QB this spring for AC. Dose anyone know about Sain or if he is any type of athlete?

Scott County Quarterback sounds Like what AC needs!!!

Heard rumblings of a move from the QB, but I don't think that his family wants to put the pressure of him playing against the big boys on the kid. Scott rarely has any realistic expectations to win in football, so the pressure is off if he's not as good as advertised. At AC he would be expected to produce this season, especially with AC's skill position players. I've heard the kid would like to play QB at the next level, if that is true he should have already made the move to AC!

Heard rumblings of a move from the QB, but I don't think that his family wants to put the pressure of him playing against the big boys on the kid. Scott rarely has any realistic expectations to win in football, so the pressure is off if he's not as good as advertised. At AC he would be expected to produce this season, especially with AC's skill position players. I've heard the kid would like to play QB at the next level, if that is true he should have already made the move to AC!

That's a good point. I'm not sure who SC has to play against now based on the reclassification, but I'm pretty sure it's not as many good teams as in the past. So they might have a better chance to win now, which would give him exposure if, for example, SC is now able to make the playoffs.

That's a good point. I'm not sure who SC has to play against now based on the reclassification, but I'm pretty sure it's not as many good teams as in the past. So they might have a better chance to win now, which would give him exposure if, for example, SC is now able to make the playoffs.

To be competitive in any sport, one MUST play better competition. If the SC QB is interested in playing football at the next level, AC will provide him with steeper competition. He needs to decide and soon. If he can't run with the big dogs, he needs to stay on the porch and IF he can't run with the big dogs..he WON'T play at the next level.

For the future QB at AC, I like the Sturgill kid. He's football smart and very athletic. If he concentrated on football alone (foregoing basketball) for the next year, he would start...mark my words. He's THAT good.

I like the Blakely kid at QB. VERY athletic. Good arm. But...then who would step in at TB???

To be competitive in any sport, one MUST play better competition. If the SC QB is interested in playing football at the next level, AC will provide him with steeper competition. He needs to decide and soon. If he can't run with the big dogs, he needs to stay on the porch and IF he can't run with the big dogs..he WON'T play at the next level.

For the future QB at AC, I like the Sturgill kid. He's football smart and very athletic. If he concentrated on football alone (foregoing basketball) for the next year, he would start...mark my words. He's THAT good.

I like the Blakely kid at QB. VERY athletic. Good arm. But...then who would step in at TB???

Is Sturgill the lefty QB? I was told he's the only one close to being ready.

Is Sturgill the lefty QB? I was told he's the only one close to being ready.

No, Sturgill will be a sophmore. He's young. As I stated before, he would need to concentrate solely on football foregoing basketball this year.

Let's hope the lefty is NOT the only qb AC has in the stable. If so, it's gonna be a looooong season!